Magic Guard Gothitelle?

Tr3y

1. 1.

330799 those new abilitys not working btw, at least the way they should. Contrary and megalauncher tested atm.

Care to explain why Contrary and Mega Launcher are not working? Posting proof of your testing so staff can correct these if they are indeed bugged? Just saying they are bugged isnt really that helpful, we need to know how they are bugged so they can be investigated and corrected.

I for myself tested Iron Barbs, Mega Launcher, Magic Guard, Magic Bounce and Defiant.

They all worked fine except for Defiant (not triggered by Intimidate and Sticky Web, but triggered by stat changing moves like Tail Whip). But there's already a Thread for Defiant.

3IxAAPIpSLaubYT92zWmPQ.png

330807 I for myself tested Iron Barbs, Mega Launcher, Magic Guard, Magic Bounce and Defiant.

They all worked fine except for Defiant (not triggered by Intimidate and Sticky Web, but triggered by stat changing moves like Tail Whip). But there's already a Thread for Defiant.

This is great, thanks for noting.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I got a shuckle with contrary ability and when I shell smash text cotinous saying Def and spdef. fell and atack, sp.atack and speed sharply rose.

As for megalauncher damage calculation havent changed i'll try edit and post with proofs. Don't know if shell smash its visual bug, maybe works but text is wrong will see again.

raikiw.pngsube fotos