Magic Guard Gothitelle?

Tr3y

1. 1.

This is just a visual bug, it does not actually get Magic Guard nor does it negate the effect of Leech Seed. Leech Seed will still roll the same as normal after this message is displayed.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

330793 This is just a visual bug, it does not actually get Magic Guard nor does it negate the effect of Leech Seed. Leech Seed will still roll the same as normal after this message is displayed.

Yea I noticed that after I realized the Gothitelle still took damage. It still causes confusion though.

330800 It still causes confusion though.

Yeah i know, still report these regardless as they need to be fixed, i was just informing you (and anyone visiting this thread with similar occurance) that its only visual :Angel:

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

330799 those new abilitys not working btw, at least the way they should. Contrary and megalauncher tested atm.

Care to explain why Contrary and Mega Launcher are not working? Posting proof of your testing so staff can correct these if they are indeed bugged? Just saying they are bugged isnt really that helpful, we need to know how they are bugged so they can be investigated and corrected.

ZUtC0zO.png