Intimidate Doesn't Activate Defiant

Tr3y

When I switched my Intimate Gyarados into Bisharp, there was no message indicating Bisharp's attack had been raised. I used Knock Off to gauge the damage and the damage just got lower and lower instead of higher after switching Gyarados into Bisharp multiple times.

Here is the message I got when leading with Gyarados against Bisharp:

Byjs40r.png

As you can see there is no message afterward indicating Bisharp's attack had been raised:

oNUDjT9.png

Here is the Knock Off Damage after switching Gyarados into Bisharp twice:

Iv49woh.png

Here's my Bisharp:

5RXF68M.png

330787 Yep, in the pvp rules/bugged/not yet coded moves and abilities it lists defiant as not coded yet. For some reason, competitive works tho :confused: .

As Tr3y just pointed out, Defiant is now coded. Good job in reporting this Tr3y, if you see any other issues with the newly coded abilities please report the same here so current staff can pass this on and get them fixed.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I also tested most of the abilites that should work now.

Mega Launcher, Magic Bounce, Iron Barbs and Rough Skin work perfectly fine.

However Defiant doesn't work perfectly yet.

Defiant kicks in when a move lowers one of the stats, so that's good.

But it doesn't get activated when Intimidated, although it should.

EDIT: Also it doesn't work when switched into a laid out Sticky Web when it should.

3IxAAPIpSLaubYT92zWmPQ.png