Wings in PRO

Brandonchoo

Hi guys, i came across the 'Customisable Items Survey.' thread under announcement.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=55707

It seems like there's a majority amount of people who agrees and disagree with wings. I would like to hear the your opinions about this topic.

I personally disagree with wings. I am okay with anything but wings. Wings make the game look messy and make the game not feel like Pokemon. Just imagine everybody wanting and most probably be wearing wings since the looks of it is outstanding. This game would look like some weeaboo Angel rpg rather than a Pokemon game with proper costumes. Just imagine everyone looking like this, it wouldnt look like pokemon. lol

082_Angel04col.png?noCache=1443377381.

Mascot costumes, acceptable. Wings, please no.

If wings is really a must there are other ways to tackle it such as a simple backpack like this

kmzwTK5.jpg

One of the reason i joined this game is because it looks like an actual professional Pokemon game and i hope it continues to looks that way :D

What is your take on this? Do comment! :Grin:

I agree with you, wings look... eh...

In my opinion, they're often too big and/ or end up looking silly. No doubt that the artists could make something that looks good but I'm not sure if I'd like to see everyone running around with wings on their back :p I must say, the angel and devil wings look pretty good though, not my favourite customisable item but not the worst :Angel: :devil:

(I'm the one that suggested animal tails, pajamas and school outfits ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

330852 I agree with you, wings look... eh...

In my opinion, they're often too big and/ or end up looking silly. No doubt that the artists could make something that looks good but I'm not sure if I'd like to see everyone running around with wings on their back :p I must say, the angel and devil wings look pretty good though, not my favourite customisable item but not the worst :Angel: :devil:

(I'm the one that suggested animal tails, pajamas and school outfits ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

I think pajamas and school outfits is a great idea! Especially school outfit, i never thought of that.I notice that the game lacks of normal snapback. They should include backward snapbacks and front snapbacks with multiple design

Where would the "wings" go?

Currently we only have 2 slots, headgear and clothing.....if wings go on clothing, then our character will be wearing the boring basic white clothing?

See, this is why a long time ago I suggested we should have more clothing slots first.

The ideal situation would be having:

3 headgear slots (upper for things like hats, middle for flowers, glasses, and ear wings, lower for things that go on your mouth like the food items from lunch box. Some headgear, like certain kinds of hats, could take upper and middle slot at the same time, to prevent conflicting sprite with things like flower headgears which is in your ear but also cover part of your upper head)

1 bag slot (would be nice being able to showcase different kinds of bags)

2 clothing slots (upper clothing for things like tank top, short parka, and midriff halter, while lower clothing for skirts and jeans shorts. They can also make clothing that takes both slots, like a trench coat for example)

2 accessory slots (things like scarf or wings go here, you can't wear the same kind of item twice, so no wearing 2 scarf or 2 wings)

Having more clothing slot also means we can mix and match more easily. Right now, clothing comes in sets, forcing us to wear blue shorts if we want to wear red t-shirt for example.