"Revamp" at Excavation Sites. What is happening?

Chameleon

I dont even know what NPC you referring to :)

The NPC that tell you your excavation point in Glacial Site

Wasn't that what you're referring to with checking?

c0Jerwj.png

VzrWTAv.png

well

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

332153 8k is right. If you reached 8k the NPC tell you that youre a master of archeology.

Greetings

6.8k now (or 7k may be). I check mine regularly and the last time the NPC told me my discoveries, I had 6.8k (or high 6.7k)

332093 as i know the stuff member who coded the exca sites quited so its hard for someone else take over dont expect big changes in short time. maybe i am wrong :P

See that's the information we're missing. They should inform us about these things so we can at least know what is going on.

I would also like to know if there is any official word on this issue. I have spend probably real life days farming discoveries and the only thing excavation sites are worth for right now is Shroomish. Like you, I've only found 1 Pawniard in two months, a few Mawiles but that's it.

It's certainly unfair that we now have no way to farm for a good Kabutops, for example.

BUMP

332212 I would also like to know if there is any official word on this issue. I have spend probably real life days farming discoveries and the only thing excavation sites are worth for right now is Shroomish. Like you, I've only found 1 Pawniard in two months, a few Mawiles but that's it.

It's certainly unfair that we now have no way to farm for a good Kabutops, for example.

Agreed. Really limits our team options and end game is all about PvP