Purchasable item that prevents trainers challenges in specific region for champions only.

Sunrhapz

Hard to fit much detail in the title but basically my suggestion is to make a region specific item that can be bought by champions for 10-20k that prevents trainers from challenging you unless you talk to them first, lasting 24-48 hours

Since the main reason to respawn trainers is to have potential gold income or loss, I feel like we should have the option to sacrifice a lump sum to traverse freely without Npc harassment.

332035 Hard to fit much detail in the title but basically my suggestion is to make a region specific item that can be bought by champions for 10-20k that prevents trainers from challenging you unless you talk to them first, lasting 24-48 hours

Since the main reason to respawn trainers is to have potential gold income or loss, I feel like we should have the option to sacrifice a lump sum to traverse freely without Npc harassment.

This would require a complete revamp of EVERY single npc in the game however I can tell you this won't happen :P

[glow=red]The threats of a goldfish do not concern a shark.[/glow]

won't happen, they already implemented teleport pokemons to skip routes

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.