happiny not evolving

Bonebuilder

332316 hi, my happiny has 255 happiness, it's holding an oval stone and i tried to evolve it during day (10-20) , i did fight a wild poke - it lvld up - i also tried to use a rarecandy , then fight another wild poke , but nothing

Hello BoneBuilder, try to evolve Happiny during the morning aswell and tell me how it turns out :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

</COLOR>

It evolves into Chansey when leveled up while holding an Oval Stone during the daytime, which evolves into Blissey when leveled up with high friendship.
<COLOR color="#00FFFF">

the evolution does work

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

</COLOR>

It evolves into Chansey when leveled up while holding an Oval Stone during the daytime, which evolves into Blissey when leveled up with high friendship.
<COLOR color="#00FFFF">

the evolution does work

i tried now that is morning, i lvl it up and nothing..

i dont know.. i guess thats something bugged with my happiny

332394 now it worked, thank you for help

glad to hear that :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

332394 now it worked, thank you for help

Glad it worked, best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.