I can already smell a new meta!

Padawan96

Life orb is here pals!!! :Heart-eyes:

Thank you Shane for all this awesome changes, now stall teams are a little less overwhelming! Some pokes might actually get an increased usage rate. I really love to see some long awaited updates to be released! Great job PRO Team, keep it up! :Grin: :y:

codes stall abilities -> everyone is buying ferrothorns and Clefable

codes lifeorb -> rip stall

I love it :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

332912 Is it something you can get from the pvpcoins-guy?

Yes! :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

It smells like dragonite weakness policy ,mixed thing finally out (electivire still need his abillity to work to the fullest, aka boosting on t-wave,dragonite) ,weavile,honchrow,bisharp,exca,breloom,chomp rising even more .

Mimimimimimimii

332968 So how does it smell like?

smells like less blissey,snorlax,tangrowth, amoongus, slowbro, ferrothorn, and more dynamic offensive oriented battles! :Cool: (by no means they will disappear from pvp ranked, but at least those pokes will be less troublesome to deal with)