Can't buy dig and rock smash

Alifbrob

332894 I can't buy dig and rock smash at route 36 in johto. I already caught like 20+ pokemons in johto and still can't buy from that blackman

TM28: Dig - FREE Cerulean House 6 / Celadon Mart $3,500 / Route 36 Smuggler $5,000 / Lilycove Mart $4,000

TM114: Rock Smash - FREE Route 11 Stop House 1F after obtaining 30 caught Pokemon / Celadon Mart - $3,500 / Route 36 Smuggler - $5,000 / Mauville City House 2 - $5,000

Did you try all places?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

332894 I can't buy dig and rock smash at route 36 in johto. I already caught like 20+ pokemons in johto and still can't buy from that blackman

TM28: Dig - FREE Cerulean House 6 / Celadon Mart $3,500 / Route 36 Smuggler $5,000 / Lilycove Mart $4,000

TM114: Rock Smash - FREE Route 11 Stop House 1F after obtaining 30 caught Pokemon / Celadon Mart - $3,500 / Route 36 Smuggler - $5,000 / Mauville City House 2 - $5,000

Did you try all places?

i can`t go to hoenn yet so yeah

ALIFBROB.png

Did you try all places?

the first spots were in Kanto :) you should be able to buy them, can you post a screenshot of the dialogue?

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Did you try all places?

the first spots were in Kanto :) you should be able to buy them, can you post a screenshot of the dialogue?

[image]https://imgur.com/a/WNuBj[/image]

ALIFBROB.png

*You'll need 10 Johto Pokemon caught and registered in your Pokedex.*

"Hmm. See what happens after you have 30, then."

"It was 15 ^^ thanks for the help!"

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39701

So get atleast 15 up to 30 pokemons in johto :)

#EDIT

uerEwg3.png

Hello AlifBroB, the matter of your topic has been solved already but there is one guide I would like you to know about, it's the TM&Move Guide, and there you can find every information on how to get any more that it's in the game already. Also, as there is no more things to say for the nature of the thread I am going to lock it.

Best of luck and have fun playing :)

[glow=purple]Locked as Solved[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.