A sad story

Thepokemaestro

334600 First of all I would like to thank Shane and the staff for the awesome new updates I mean new mounts, abilities being coded ,a new region ( I know it's still coming), a new PvP master in Vermi etc.

But here's the sad thing: School :Frown:

Nevertheless thanks guys for the updates :y:

Oh, I'm sorry ;-;

But I hope you have some time to have more fun in the game and enjoy the update :Shy:

334600 First of all I would like to thank Shane and the staff for the awesome new updates I mean new mounts, abilities being coded ,a new region ( I know it's still coming), a new PvP master in Vermi etc.

But here's the sad thing: School

Nevertheless thanks guys for the updates :y:

Oh, I'm sorry ;-;

But I hope you have some time to have more fun in the game and enjoy the update :Shy:

Thanks xD

Can't wait to see the mew Meta's :Crazy:

lol well atleast dont call it "sad thing", be glad you have the opportunity to acquire education not like other people who do not, most specially because of financial problems.

best of luck to you tho

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

I'd like to say sorry to Shane for the community's reaction. I mean, we got awesome things in recent updates, and we should appreciate that (we had a long wait for this). But instead, some of us focus on "negative" things, being rude, making rumours ad over-dramatizating stuff.

334633 I'd like to say sorry to Shane for the community's reaction. I mean, we got awesome things in recent updates, and we should appreciate that (we had a long wait for this). But instead, some of us focus on "negative" things, being rude, making rumours ad over-dramatizating stuff.

+1 I agree.. Appreciate, don't hate

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png