Lost pokemon due to the dc/lag

Grabarz23

Hello, i lost my lucario due to dc. I wanted to put it in pc but as i was doing it my internet lagged/dc'ed and i was kick out of the server. After i come back to the server lucario was not in my party or in my pc . This is screenshot of my the lucario https://prnt.sc/dtypip. Im 100% sure i didnt deleted it coz i was going to sell it. Is there any way for it to be rescued ? :D

grabarz23_signature.png.2630fa5fcbd89da686f0b38295b08cf4.png

334629 -snip-

Sorry to hear you lost the pokemon Grabarz23, unfortunately anything lost from crashes/disconnections cannot be recovered as stated in the General support read before

In future if you catch/do anything important, relogging to force save is recommended to minimise risk of loss should anything happen

Lost by crash issues/disconnect/rollback

Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread Hit by a rollback?. We are so sorry for your case, however, it will not have any action go further for your case.

i didnt lose any progress i just lost pokemon that i had for a long time when i tried to put it in pc in pokecenter my internet had problems and when i come back it wasnt there so thats not the same as what Shane said about server dc/rollback. Coz lucario was already a lvl 100 and full trained for couple of days.

Hi,

I don't want to give you false hopes but I think Reikou didnt understand you clearly. There has been alot of pokemon given back next of an accidental release, this is kinda the same case. If his pokemon disappeared when he tried to put it in the PC (and the game already registered this pokemon since it is lv100, trained, and traded at least once. All of this wouldnt be done without any log off) I think giving it back would be fair.

You have the ID of it, you basicaly have all you need. Honestly, if you decide to not return it at the end, then you should stop returning the accidently released pokemons. Because at least when someone release by mistake, his own fault is involved, which isnt the case here.

Anyway.

Sincerely,

334629 Hello, i lost my lucario due to dc. I wanted to put it in pc but as i was doing it my internet lagged/dc'ed and i was kick out of the server. After i come back to the server lucario was not in my party or in my pc . This is screenshot of my the lucario https://prnt.sc/dtypip. Im 100% sure i didnt deleted it coz i was going to sell it. Is there any way for it to be rescued ? :D

Can you please tell me which server you are on, as this topic should be posted in General Support (where it requires you to say what server you are from).

I will look into this for you, however I cannot guarantee that we will be able to return the Pokemon.

334629 Hello, i lost my lucario due to dc. I wanted to put it in pc but as i was doing it my internet lagged/dc'ed and i was kick out of the server. After i come back to the server lucario was not in my party or in my pc . This is screenshot of my the lucario https://prnt.sc/dtypip. Im 100% sure i didnt deleted it coz i was going to sell it. Is there any way for it to be rescued ? :D

Can you please tell me which server you are on, as this topic should be posted in General Support (where it requires you to say what server you are from).

I will look into this for you, however I cannot guarantee that we will be able to return the Pokemon.

Im from Blue Server

My IGN: Grabarz23