Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (International Guild - Red Server)

<r><CENTER><s>

</s>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

well, i'm very loud and outgoing, and easy to get along with, i only use water types, big fan of fairy tail, juvia is my spirit animal :)<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

Red server, My ig name is Juvialockser but i like to be called either Juvia Or Rain :)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have all 24 badges and 283 hours of game play :P<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

I am 17, and i'm from earthland.. haha nah im from Australia :3<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

To make connections with new people! also to have one of every water type :3 <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

um because... i think it would be a good thing for me on a personal growth level<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

I use to be apart of cosmic, left because personal issues i needed a change<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

Starmie <3 because its so beautiful and its a water type, annnnd its jsut so cute<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

99% of the time <br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e>

</e></CENTER>

110% sure i can :)</r>

s9wpaL3.gif

<r><QUOTE author="JuviaLockser"><s>

</s><POST content="283049"><s></s>283049<e></e></POST> <CENTER><s>

</s>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

well, i'm very loud and outgoing, and easy to get along with, i only use water types, big fan of fairy tail, juvia is my spirit animal :)<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

Red server, My ig name is Juvialockser but i like to be called either Juvia Or Rain :)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have all 24 badges and 283 hours of game play :P<br/>

I am 17, and i'm from earthland.. haha nah im from Australia :3<br/>

To make connections with new people! also to have one of every water type :3 <br/>

um because... i think it would be a good thing for me on a personal growth level<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

I use to be apart of cosmic, left because personal issues i needed a change<br/>

Starmie <3 because its so beautiful and its a water type, annnnd its jsut so cute<br/>

99% of the time <br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e>

</e></CENTER>

110% sure i can :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

We'd like to get to know you. Please check your PM's <E>:Shy:</E></r>

Brad.gif

<t>Hey everyone, I have been in the game since July and I have never really looked for a guild even though I am extremely acrive (almost 700 hours in game time).<br/>

<br/>

I saw the thread in the guilds section and I would like to join if you are recruiting.<br/>

<br/>

I have been playing pokemon games since I was 6 (I am 24 now) and I am from Greece so the guild name made me even more interested to join...</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Hiraviel"><s>

</s><POST content="283424"><s></s>283424<e></e></POST> -snip- <e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi there, we are really happy to accept you, but can you fill our joining survey first on our first page? ^^</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<t>Oh right, I just noticed the application form. <br/>

<br/>

Ok here I go:<br/>

<br/>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I consider myself friendly, polite and helpful when I am available and could be useful to a fellow player. However I don't have much to say about myself...<br/>

My name is Hiraviel and I am playing on the Red Server<br/>

I have all 24 badges and I am a champion in all three leagues, while I have 640 hours of game time (at the moment).<br/>

I am 24 years old and I am from Greece.<br/>

Just having fun. And well it's more fun when you are playing with friends, which is why I am looking to join your guild. <br/>

Well, why should you not? The more the merrier...<br/>

Nope, this is my first attempt to join one.<br/>

Charizard and Lucario are my two favourite pokemon and I would rather not have to choose between the two.<br/>

I could give it a try.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

As long they remain reasonable, of course. Otherwise I will let you know...<br/>

<br/>

EDIT: Forgot to add as a bonus I am also #teamtargaryen and my favourite GoT character is Tyrion. This is a clear attempt of smoothtalking myself into the guild by making a good impression on the leader and yes I am that kind of sneaky, slimy, despicable person. Cheers!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Hiraviel"><s>

</s><POST content="283458"><s></s>283458<e></e></POST> -snip- <e>
</e></QUOTE>

We want to know you better please check your PM about further instruction! <E>:Heart:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]