Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (International Guild - Red Server)

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

<br/>

I am a student in Informatcs who plays Pokemon since 8 years old.<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

<br/>

Trilien. Only red server.<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

<br/>

I have 270+ game play hours.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

<br/>

23 years old and I am from Greece.<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

<br/>

I want to catch 'em all and then start battling in pvp.<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

<br/>

Because I am loyal and friendly.<br/>

<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

<br/>

I have never been in a guild before in this game.<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

<br/>

My favourite Pokemon is Entei and Lugia because they inspired me from the movie.<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

<br/>

Yes I am for some hours.<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

<br/>

Yes of course.</t>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Trilien"><s>

</s><POST content="283839"><s></s>283839<e></e></POST> -snip-<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi there, we want to know you better, please check your forums PMs. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

Well im a friendly guy who plays most of his time and study international business i love to catch pokemons and talk to strangers jeje<br/>

my theme is !Yeahhhhhhh men!<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

keilep / red server<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

i have over 400hrs of play / i have finished kanto and jhoto / im waiting for the end of the event to start hoen<br/>

<br/>

i am 19 years old im from mexico<br/>

<br/>

my biggest ambition is to find the rarest pokes and the coolest with good stats and train them also to learn more about pokemon.<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

well im really friendly i have been playing since 2015 and i want to feel to be in a guild and talk also make friend make stuff together like the tournaments or to all start a region <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

I have never been in a guild before in this game.<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

My favourite Pokemon is scither because was the favorite pokemon of my dad and i really like how it looks like and also has my favorite color on<br/>

<br/>

yeah always <br/>

<br/>

i have never been baned or somethig like that i have always follow the rules / i just broke it like 2 times with doble posts jeje</t>

DoneForumsize.png

[glow=blue]My shiny collection[/glow]

pikachu.gifzangoose.gifponyta.gif

<r><QUOTE author="keilep"><s>

</s><POST content="284509"><s></s>284509<e></e></POST> -snip- <e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi there, we want to know you better please check your PMs for further info <3 jejeje</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

I am a guy for whom games is a way for relaxing. Mostly i prefer mmos because of all the different communities and i believe that there are always new interesting people to find and to talk with, not just about games. Dont get me wrong though, sometimes i just want to play alone too. :)<br/>

Armamon on Red Server<br/>

At this moment i have 16 badges in game and 320hrs of gameplay.<br/>

I am 24 years old and I am from Latvia.<br/>

I dont really have a "goal" in the game. Progress is what i look for in any game, if there is none i start losing interest and go somewhere else. At this moment the next step in game is joining you guys since i have enough playtime and am competent enough about some things to not annoy everybody on chat with stupid questions that can be answered by google. :)<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

This is the part where people try to show the very best of themselves right? Hehe well... You guys have an open forum topic for recruitment, so that means you guys should actually give ME a reason to join you :)<br/>

*So theres something to not be like everybody else. :)<br/>

First guild to join in pokemon.<br/>

Froslass is pretty cool. That, Mismagius and Tauros. Froslass and Mismagius are nice looking, not many people use them so they are quite unique. Tauros is an oldschool favorite with great potential and always usable.<br/>

Ofcourse. <br/>

As long they remain reasonable, of course. Otherwise I will let you know...</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Armamon"><s>

</s><POST content="284773"><s></s>284773<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I am a guy for whom games is a way for relaxing. Mostly i prefer mmos because of all the different communities and i believe that there are always new interesting people to find and to talk with, not just about games. Dont get me wrong though, sometimes i just want to play alone too. :)<br/>

Armamon on Red Server<br/>

At this moment i have 16 badges in game and 320hrs of gameplay.<br/>

I am 24 years old and I am from Latvia.<br/>

I dont really have a "goal" in the game. Progress is what i look for in any game, if there is none i start losing interest and go somewhere else. At this moment the next step in game is joining you guys since i have enough playtime and am competent enough about some things to not annoy everybody on chat with stupid questions that can be answered by google. :)<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

This is the part where people try to show the very best of themselves right? Hehe well... You guys have an open forum topic for recruitment, so that means you guys should actually give ME a reason to join you :)<br/>

*So theres something to not be like everybody else. :)<br/>

First guild to join in pokemon.<br/>

Froslass is pretty cool. That, Mismagius and Tauros. Froslass and Mismagius are nice looking, not many people use them so they are quite unique. Tauros is an oldschool favorite with great potential and always usable.<br/>

Ofcourse. <br/>

As long they remain reasonable, of course. Otherwise I will let you know...<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, we would love to get to know you some more ill send you discord link via PM :)</r>

Burdy3.png

Server(s): SILVER

Thanks to Kida for the Sig :D