Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Hey im Jonas from Germany, im under 18 but i know how i have to behave myself in Voicechat and "normal Chat" and i also like to Play pvp

2. Jonskii

3. 886 Hours and started on 29.03.2016, 32 badges

4. Im 15 years old from Germany

5. I want to get high rated in Pvp and get a few of those rare epics

6. You should accept me, because im friendly, helpful Person who know how to behave and Samsalim want me to join. And i also got experience in Pvp

7. My last guild was Ancient Times and i left because all active left

8. Lucario , its strong and Shows fear to so many other pokemons and i can identify myself with him

9. sure

10. i will do

[mention]Mieon[/mention] [mention]PlasmaVortex[/mention] [mention]Frrf[/mention] [mention]Gamiverse[/mention] [mention]ClockSpeed[/mention] [mention]imhanjoo[/mention] [mention]Sabo[/mention] any of you can take care of jonskii application? I'm at work atm xD.

vOOfnpT.gif

1. Hey im Jonas from Germany, im under 18 but i know how i have to behave myself in Voicechat and "normal Chat" and i also like to Play pvp

2. Jonskii

3. 886 Hours and started on 29.03.2016, 32 badges

4. Im 15 years old from Germany

5. I want to get high rated in Pvp and get a few of those rare epics

6. You should accept me, because im friendly, helpful Person who know how to behave and Samsalim want me to join. And i also got experience in Pvp

7. My last guild was Ancient Times and i left because all active left

8. Lucario , its strong and Shows fear to so many other pokemons and i can identify myself with him

9. sure

10. i will do

Hey Jonskii,

You have been accepted! Welcome to the Chronos and enjoy your stay. Check you pms too . :Angel: