Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello im marios georgiou im 18 year old i love to play pro and league of legends my nickname on pro is fisosthelegend i playing on server red i have 136 hours, i have 32 badges, i came from cyprus, i been donating to ppl who need help my finally objective is done all regions, i would like to join your guild because i love to make new friends to help each other i love to accept everything on the guild, im able to visit your discord group im active expect when im on school and outside im able to follow all rules of pro and to your discord i have to learn them

thanks for reading my post

from marios georgiou

"will you prove worthy" - Kayn

hello im marios georgiou im 18 year old i love to play pro and league of legends my nickname on pro is fisosthelegend i playing on server red i have 136 hours, i have 32 badges, i came from cyprus, i been donating to ppl who need help my finally objective is done all regions, i would like to join your guild because i love to make new friends to help each other i love to accept everything on the guild, im able to visit your discord group im active expect when im on school and outside im able to follow all rules of pro and to your discord i have to learn them

thanks for reading my post

from marios georgiou

"will you prove worthy" - Kayn

Thanks for choosing Chronos, a moderator will pm you with discord link, have a nice day.

CobraMK from Chronos.

Hello !

My nickname is Zeyfireko, I'm on red server. I have 543h and i have 32 badges. I'm 14yo, i come from France.

I want to be in pvp top ladder and have fun.I'm friendly and i want to help PRO. I was never in a guild.

My favorite pokemon is Blaziken because i started with pokemon emerald and it was my first shiny pokemon by soft reseting.

I can come in your discord.I'm able to follow PRO rules and Guild rules.