Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (International Guild - Red Server)

<r><QUOTE author="Therist"><s>

</s><POST content="228257"><s></s>228257<e></e></POST> Hello I'd like to join your guild! <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

1. My name is Dimitris and I study accounting and finance in Greece.<br/>

2. Therist / Red server<br/>

3. 318 hours, 16 badges, johto champion<br/>

4. 20 and I'm from Greece<br/>

5. I want to be the very best, like no one ever was :P<br/>

6. I started with some friends who quit this game but I like it. Being in a guild is fun as i have heard so I'd like to try that. Also I want to learn more about PvP from experienced players.<br/>

7. I have never been in a guild before.<br/>

8. Lugia because it is beautiful and badass. It was op in the movie too.<br/>

9. Never used Discord before but I would be happy to try it with your guidance.<br/>

10. Yes I am, otherwise I wouldn't apply to join your guild.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello. Nice to meet you. Please check your pm's <E>:Smile:</E></r>

Brad.gif

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. Hello! My name is Ole! I'm currently studying Geoscience and playing video games. <br/>

<br/>

2. Meganews / Red<br/>

<br/>

3. 215 Hours played / 24 badges<br/>

<br/>

4. I am 24 years old and from Norway<br/>

<br/>

5. I started playing this game purely for nostalgic reasons, but as time went by my main ambition became to consistently place high in the PvP seasons. <br/>

<br/>

6. Instead of writing why you should accept me, I've decided to write why I want to join you. I believe that in most cases the many beat the few. Especially when it comes to enjoying the game. I believe that in your guild I can find equal minded people to share ideas with, get input from, and most importantly learn together with. This is why i want to join you, and I hope this is grounds enough for acceptance. <br/>

<br/>

7. I have not been in any guild before<br/>

<br/>

8. My favorite pokemon is a choice made purely aestethically. Who else than exeggutor? I mean, look at that lumbering thing. A palm tree with three heads and no arms? And to top it off, it evolved from a pile of eggs?! Defies all logic that thing <3<br/>

<br/>

9. I'm very familiar with Discord<br/>

<br/>

10. Im able to follow the PRO Rules and the guild rules.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Meganews"><s>

</s><POST content="228578"><s></s>228578<e></e></POST> 1. Hello! My name is Ole! I'm currently studying Geoscience and playing video games. <br/>

<br/>

2. Meganews / Red<br/>

<br/>

3. 215 Hours played / 24 badges<br/>

<br/>

4. I am 24 years old and from Norway<br/>

<br/>

5. I started playing this game purely for nostalgic reasons, but as time went by my main ambition became to consistently place high in the PvP seasons. <br/>

<br/>

6. Instead of writing why you should accept me, I've decided to write why I want to join you. I believe that in most cases the many beat the few. Especially when it comes to enjoying the game. I believe that in your guild I can find equal minded people to share ideas with, get input from, and most importantly learn together with. This is why i want to join you, and I hope this is grounds enough for acceptance. <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

8. My favorite pokemon is a choice made purely aestethically. Who else than exeggutor? I mean, look at that lumbering thing. A palm tree with three heads and no arms? And to top it off, it evolved from a pile of eggs?! Defies all logic that thing <3<br/>

<br/>

9. I'm very familiar with Discord<br/>

<br/>

10. Im able to follow the PRO Rules and the guild rules.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello Ole! I like your name haha. Thank you for applying, please check your private message for further instructions <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>1. Im Rafael an average geeky guy, i study Linguistics, Literature (i really dont know the term in eglish that brings them all togheter). Im braziliam but not your average hue hue troll.<br/>

<br/>

2.Fierymask / Red<br/>

<br/>

3. 60 hours played / 7 badges (i know it might be a little early, but im eager to improve)<br/>

<br/>

4. I am 22 years old and from Brazil<br/>

<br/>

5. I am playing this because it features many generations of pokemon in a single game that is online. I would like to join the PvP ranks once i beat all 3 regions and have time to dedicate to catching good pokes/utility syncers, swippers, and so on.<br/>

<br/>

6. I'd be another active member willingly to help and chat on discord while we grow <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

8.I have many favorite pokes, but the one i'll point out as THE favorite will be metagross, either normal or mega, he is very strong and look very cool<br/>

<br/>

9. I'm quite familiar with Discord<br/>

<br/>

10. Im able to follow the PRO Rules and the guild rules.</t>

fierymask.png

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! : I like to improve myself as a pvper and my favorite type is the Dragon type<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Aegon in server Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 420 hours<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 22 , bangaldesh<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? wreck people in pvp <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I am dedicated to bring honor in my guild .<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I was not in the guild and right now i am not in the guild.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Salamance , cuz its the most majestic among dragon types.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? yes <br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="FieryMask"><s>

</s><POST content="228660"><s></s>228660<e></e></POST> 1. Im Rafael an average geeky guy, i study Linguistics, Literature (i really dont know the term in eglish that brings them all togheter). Im braziliam but not your average hue hue troll.<br/>

<br/>

2.Fierymask / Red<br/>

<br/>

3. 60 hours played / 7 badges (i know it might be a little early, but im eager to improve)<br/>

<br/>

4. I am 22 years old and from Brazil<br/>

<br/>

5. I am playing this because it features many generations of pokemon in a single game that is online. I would like to join the PvP ranks once i beat all 3 regions and have time to dedicate to catching good pokes/utility syncers, swippers, and so on.<br/>

<br/>

6. I'd be another active member willingly to help and chat on discord while we grow <br/>

<br/>

<br/>

8.I have many favorite pokes, but the one i'll point out as THE favorite will be metagross, either normal or mega, he is very strong and look very cool<br/>

<br/>

9. I'm quite familiar with Discord<br/>

<br/>

10. Im able to follow the PRO Rules and the guild rules.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Everything is good except for one thing sadly, which is your game hours. We have a requirement of having a least 100 hours gameplay to be able to join. Sorry bud, we'll have to deny you for now.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Aegon"><s>

</s><POST content="228832"><s></s>228832<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! : I like to improve myself as a pvper and my favorite type is the Dragon type<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Aegon in server Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 420 hours<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I am dedicated to bring honor in my guild .<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I was not in the guild and right now i am not in the guild.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Salamance , cuz its the most majestic among dragon types.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello, we'd like to know more about you. Please check your private message for more instructions <E>:Angel:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Poob"><s>

</s><POST content="228897"><s></s>228897<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Aegon"><s>
</s><POST content="228832"><s></s>228832<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! : I like to improve myself as a pvper and my favorite type is the Dragon type<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello, we'd like to know more about you. Please check your private message for more instructions <E>:Angel:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

hey :P the discord is not working for me it seems :/ its just blank page but maybe its my browser</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Aegon"><s>

</s><POST content="228903"><s></s>228903<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Poob"><s>
</s><POST content="228897"><s></s>228897<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Aegon"><s>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello, we'd like to know more about you. Please check your private message for more instructions <E>:Angel:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

hey :P the discord is not working for me it seems :/ its just blank page but maybe its my browser<e>

</e></QUOTE>

It cud be the link that's not made correctly, I will try to send you a new one :) Check your PM's</r>

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

<r>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I'm an 18 year old male who's currently unemployed living in his mothers attic. <E>:Cry:</E> <br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

BushyBrows (Red) <br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

<URL url="https://puu.sh/qpPbI/6285342d15.png">https://puu.sh/qpPbI/6285342d15.png</URL><br/>

. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

18 years of age, Canada <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

To waste time because my fam jam isn't forcing me to get a job, so I need something to do while I wait for summer to end. <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

You said you want to be the best guild, the strongest guild? Well if you have a *WEAK* eyebrow game, someone has to fill in that gap for you to even be relevant in this video game. <br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

On Pokemon Revolution Online I have been in 0 guilds. <E>:Shy:</E> <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

Sceptile. I feel like he's an underused threat that can be viable. Treecko was my first pokemon ever playing Pokemon, so there also might be a bit of bias there.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

Yup, if you guys aren't 22~ year old players who take an unofficial discord too seriously and were to delete it if something "dramatic" were to happen.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild rules?<br/>

<E>:Angel:</E></r>