Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (International Guild - Red Server)

<r><QUOTE author="Poob"><s>

</s><POST content="221788"><s></s>221788<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Aishik"><s>
</s><POST content="220373"><s></s>220373<e></e></POST> whats up guys i am 23 and i have been playing the game for 55 hrs and have won the sould badge recently, please please accept me, i play this game daily for atleast 4 or 5 hrs and am quite excited about this game<br/>

<E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

hey Aishik, it'd help us know more about you and give you a better chance at joining our guild if you can fill out our joining survey :) <br/>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

sure <br/>

1.I am Aishik, age 23, Male , I love anime and stratergy games a lot , and used to be crazy about pokemon as a kid and is finding that the previous obsession is being rekindled after i started this game <br/>

2.My nickname in PRO is Aishik , In server RED<br/>

3.I play 4 to 5 hrs daily, and have 68 hrs+ gameplay currently , i have acquired the fifth gym badge(soul badge) in the kanto region recently<br/>

4.I am 23, I am from India<br/>

5.My ambition in PRO is to catch all the pokemons and be one of the best players PRO has to offer.<br/>

6.Because I will be a good addition to your team,and i can help and share with any info and be helpful in anyways possible<br/>

7.ohh this is tough question <E>:confused:</E> but well because maybe the fellow members are not very active and fun these days as they used to be and dont play much these days <br/>

8.My favourite pokemon among the ones that i have is my Golbat , because it is fast ,strong has decent hp and defence as well, it has 4 dfferent type of attacks (bug,flying, dark, poison) and is useful in wide range of situations.<br/>

9.No i have discord installed , but have not used it yet( my coc leader{which is a lvl 9 clan and i am a coleader there lol, clan tag#lpcj2j9, i am Equinox there btw } installed it but he himself didnt do much with it lol), but i will use it look into your group now,where do i look for the info about your group?<br/>

10.Yeah i have been following PRO rules but i dont know much about guild rules i have started playing recently, but i am sure i will learn about them quickly</r>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. Hi, I am Adam, im 17 years old male. Im intrested mostly in sports (futsal) and JDM. I dont really watch pokemons anymore but when i was young and had more time i used to love pokemons.<br/>

2. My nickname is ZieluPB on RED server.<br/>

3. At this moment i have 110 hours in game. I finished kanto and i have 8 badges in johto.<br/>

4. Im 17 and im from Poland.<br/>

5. I really like collecting pokemons so i want to catch them all, also i want to have as many shinies as possible (only caught by me).<br/>

6. Im a really friendly player, i think i have a good sense of humor and i like to help.<br/>

7. I haven't been in any other guild before.<br/>

8. Charizard was always my favourite pokemon, when i was young i was always excited when he was fighting :D<br/>

9. To be honest i haven't used it, but i could learn about it and use it if needed :)<br/>

10. Im following PRO rules my whole jurney so far and im sure i will be able to follow guild rules ;)</t>

<r>Hello ZieluPB, we would like to get to know you better, check your PM's :)<br/>

<QUOTE author="ZieluPB"><s>

</s><POST content="221969"><s></s>221969<e></e></POST> 1. Hi, I am Adam, im 17 years old male. Im intrested mostly in sports (futsal) and JDM. I dont really watch pokemons anymore but when i was young and had more time i used to love pokemons.<br/>

2. My nickname is ZieluPB on RED server.<br/>

3. At this moment i have 110 hours in game. I finished kanto and i have 8 badges in johto.<br/>

4. Im 17 and im from Poland.<br/>

5. I really like collecting pokemons so i want to catch them all, also i want to have as many shinies as possible (only caught by me).<br/>

6. Im a really friendly player, i think i have a good sense of humor and i like to help.<br/>

7. I haven't been in any other guild before.<br/>

8. Charizard was always my favourite pokemon, when i was young i was always excited when he was fighting :D<br/>

9. To be honest i haven't used it, but i could learn about it and use it if needed :)<br/>

10. Im following PRO rules my whole jurney so far and im sure i will be able to follow guild rules ;)<e>

</e></QUOTE></r>

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

<r><QUOTE author="Aishik"><s>

</s><POST content="221838"><s></s>221838<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Poob"><s>
</s><POST content="221788"><s></s>221788<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Aishik"><s>
</s><POST content="220373"><s></s>220373<e></e></POST> whats up guys i am 23 and i have been playing the game for 55 hrs and have won the sould badge recently, please please accept me, i play this game daily for atleast 4 or 5 hrs and am quite excited about this game<br/>

<E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

hey Aishik, it'd help us know more about you and give you a better chance at joining our guild if you can fill out our joining survey :) <br/>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

sure <br/>

1.I am Aishik, age 23, Male , I love anime and stratergy games a lot , and used to be crazy about pokemon as a kid and is finding that the previous obsession is being rekindled after i started this game <br/>

2.My nickname in PRO is Aishik , In server RED<br/>

3.I play 4 to 5 hrs daily, and have 68 hrs+ gameplay currently , i have acquired the fifth gym badge(soul badge) in the kanto region recently<br/>

4.I am 23, I am from India<br/>

5.My ambition in PRO is to catch all the pokemons and be one of the best players PRO has to offer.<br/>

6.Because I will be a good addition to your team,and i can help and share with any info and be helpful in anyways possible<br/>

7.ohh this is tough question <E>:confused:</E> but well because maybe the fellow members are not very active and fun these days as they used to be and dont play much these days <br/>

8.My favourite pokemon among the ones that i have is my Golbat , because it is fast ,strong has decent hp and defence as well, it has 4 dfferent type of attacks (bug,flying, dark, poison) and is useful in wide range of situations.<br/>

9.No i have discord installed , but have not used it yet( my coc leader{which is a lvl 9 clan and i am a coleader there lol, clan tag#lpcj2j9, i am Equinox there btw } installed it but he himself didnt do much with it lol), but i will use it look into your group now,where do i look for the info about your group?<br/>

10.Yeah i have been following PRO rules but i dont know much about guild rules i have started playing recently, but i am sure i will learn about them quickly<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Alright, check your message buddy, some of us are curious about you <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

<t>1. I am a long time pokemon player and gamer in general who is fairly new to PRO. I'm hoping to find somewhat hardcore, but mostly laid back, cool people to play with. :)<br/>

2. Reverbo/Red<br/>

3. 65 hours/16 badges<br/>

4. I am 22 and am currently residing in Minnesota (USA). <br/>

5. To reach the end game where I can freely experiment with different team ideas and watch how the game grows; and have a blast doing it!<br/>

6. I am a pretty easy guy to get along with who has decent general knowledge of Pokemon among other games. I'm also down to help in any way I can. :)<br/>

7. I am not in a PRO guild right now, nor have I been in one, but I have been in many guilds in other MMOs.<br/>

8. Sudowoodo. I hatched a shiny Sudowoodo in B/W, and ever since I come to appreciate how silly and carefree of a Pokemon he is.<br/>

9. Absolutely!<br/>

10. Of course!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Reverbo"><s>

</s><POST content="222537"><s></s>222537<e></e></POST> 1. I am a long time pokemon player and gamer in general who is fairly new to PRO. I'm hoping to find somewhat hardcore, but mostly laid back, cool people to play with. :)<br/>

2. Reverbo/Red<br/>

5. To reach the end game where I can freely experiment with different team ideas and watch how the game grows; and have a blast doing it!<br/>

6. I am a pretty easy guy to get along with who has decent general knowledge of Pokemon among other games. I'm also down to help in any way I can. :)<br/>

7. I am not in a PRO guild right now, nor have I been in one, but I have been in many guilds in other MMOs.<br/>

8. Sudowoodo. I hatched a shiny Sudowoodo in B/W, and ever since I come to appreciate how silly and carefree of a Pokemon he is.<br/>

9. Absolutely!<br/>

10. Of course!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

HI, Reverbo, thank you for having interest in our Guild. Unfortunately, you haven't meet one of our requirements which is at least 100 hours of gameplay. But no worries, just let me know when you reach 100 hours, I'll gladly invite you to our discord group so we can get to know you more.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Poob"><s>

</s><POST content="222624"><s></s>222624<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Reverbo"><s>
</s><POST content="222537"><s></s>222537<e></e></POST> 1. I am a long time pokemon player and gamer in general who is fairly new to PRO. I'm hoping to find somewhat hardcore, but mostly laid back, cool people to play with. :)<br/>

2. Reverbo/Red<br/>

9. Absolutely!<br/>

10. Of course!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

HI, Reverbo, thank you for having interest in our Guild. Unfortunately, you haven't meet one of our requirements which is at least 100 hours of gameplay. But no worries, just let me know when you reach 100 hours, I'll gladly invite you to our discord group so we can get to know you more.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Understandable. Thanks for letting me know!</r>