Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: NEW CHRONOS (Red Server)

<t>Hello, I am Salim. I use to play Pokemon games in Nintendo, i like playing sport also. i speech English, French , Dutch and spanish i like watching anime seris specially adevnture ones like SAO and Overlord that's why i like the idea of a guild and one of the reasons i want to sign up for this guild.<br/>

I am playing at the red-server under the name: samsalim<br/>

I have all 24 badge on the red-server and I have a total of 670Hr on the red-server. <br/>

I am 26 years old , and I live in Morroco. <br/>

I would like to be one of the best PVP'ers on the redserver one day (being number 1 is always a dream), but as final objective, I just want to have a great time playing this game, with nice people around me and ofcourse multiple PVP teams. <br/>

I am a person that likes to help people further in the game, I also like to share informations that i know. <br/>

I have never joined a guild before. <br/>

My favorite pokemon is Infernape ,i do not know why but maybe because his trainners Abandoned him in the serie and turned to be a strong one after. <br/>

I use discord under the name: samsalim. <br/>

I always follow the rules, so everyone can have a great time playing the game that they want to play!<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for reading my apply!</t>

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="samsalim"><s>

</s><POST content="344136"><s></s>344136<e></e></POST> Hello, I am Salim. I use to play Pokemon games in Nintendo, i like playing sport also. i speech English, French , Dutch and spanish i like watching anime seris specially adevnture ones like SAO and Overlord that's why i like the idea of a guild and one of the reasons i want to sign up for this guild.<br/>

I am playing at the red-server under the name: samsalim<br/>

I have all 24 badge on the red-server and I have a total of 670Hr on the red-server. <br/>

I am 26 years old , and I live in Morroco. <br/>

I would like to be one of the best PVP'ers on the redserver one day (being number 1 is always a dream), but as final objective, I just want to have a great time playing this game, with nice people around me and ofcourse multiple PVP teams. <br/>

I am a person that likes to help people further in the game, I also like to share informations that i know. <br/>

I have never joined a guild before. <br/>

My favorite pokemon is Infernape ,i do not know why but maybe because his trainners Abandoned him in the serie and turned to be a strong one after. <br/>

I use discord under the name: samsalim. <br/>

I always follow the rules, so everyone can have a great time playing the game that they want to play!<br/>

<br/>

Thanks for reading my apply!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Very well bro , check your pm. <E>:Smile:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<r><QUOTE author="sarkis"><s>

</s><POST content="344134"><s></s>344134<e></e></POST> i want to apply<e>
</e></QUOTE>

1. Tell us about yourself<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at?<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Gr<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<br/>

<br/>

Utilizar ese formato. Para una respuesta fácil, use google translate</r>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

i am Vidteng<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

Vidteng(Red)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

2350+ and all the badges<br/>

i am almost 24 y/o and i come from Indonesia<br/>

collect epic pokemon and be one of the best pvp players <br/>

because i can help chronos to be the best guild.<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

impeldown, because the guild no active and my friend (agungps) tell me to join chronos<br/>

shiny charizard, awesome *.*<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

ofc, my code is #8677<br/>

ofc</t>

ECD4AC69-7C0E-45F7-990F-917974AFBA1A.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Vidteng"><s>

</s><POST content="344193"><s></s>344193<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

i am Vidteng<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

Vidteng(Red)<br/>

2350+ and all the badges<br/>

i am almost 24 y/o and i come from Indonesia<br/>

collect epic pokemon and be one of the best pvp players <br/>

because i can help chronos to be the best guild.<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<br/>

impeldown, because the guild no active and my friend (agungps) tell me to join chronos<br/>

shiny charizard, awesome *.*<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

ofc, my code is #8677<br/>

ofc<e>

</e></QUOTE>

check ur pms :)</r>

<r>Hi! <br/>

Im a college student 1st yr. My course is an Architect. I love to design, draw and also modeling<br/>

<br/>

My nickname in pro is just admiral :) i am playing at red server..<br/>

<br/>

I have been playing for 8hrs 3badges. But this is my second time playing pro so this is my 2nd acc (1st acc 600+ game time) i gave my first acc to my cousin because i wanted to be a new player again XD<br/>

<br/>

17yrs old turning 18 at may 12. I am from new zealand.<br/>

<br/>

I want to be at the ladder this time. Also i want to help others be a the top also by helpin them succeed.<br/>

<br/>

You should accept me because i can bring epic reward to the guild not only that i am willing to help each person inthe guuld i will share my ideas in pvp battles for ud to make it to the top!! <br/>

<br/>

Ive been in the guild before in my 1st acc i didnt leave there i stayed like permanent. Now i wanted to experience being in other guild to share my techniques in battling.<br/>

<br/>

My mvp/favorite poke is togekiss. Togekiss has the ability to flinch enemy and make them go insane. I love it when they flinch the whole battle XD <br/>

<br/>

I dont know whats discord is.<br/>

<br/>

YES i completely follow and understand te rules <E>:Smile:</E></r>

wUTyIjh.png

<r><QUOTE author="Adm1ral"><s>

</s><POST content="344326"><s></s>344326<e></e></POST> Hi! <br/>

Im a college student 1st yr. My course is an Architect. I love to design, draw and also modeling<br/>

<br/>

My nickname in pro is just admiral :) i am playing at red server..<br/>

<br/>

I have been playing for 8hrs 3badges. But this is my second time playing pro so this is my 2nd acc (1st acc 600+ game time) i gave my first acc to my cousin because i wanted to be a new player again XD<br/>

<br/>

17yrs old turning 18 at may 12. I am from new zealand.<br/>

<br/>

I want to be at the ladder this time. Also i want to help others be a the top also by helpin them succeed.<br/>

<br/>

You should accept me because i can bring epic reward to the guild not only that i am willing to help each person inthe guuld i will share my ideas in pvp battles for ud to make it to the top!! <br/>

<br/>

Ive been in the guild before in my 1st acc i didnt leave there i stayed like permanent. Now i wanted to experience being in other guild to share my techniques in battling.<br/>

<br/>

My mvp/favorite poke is togekiss. Togekiss has the ability to flinch enemy and make them go insane. I love it when they flinch the whole battle XD <br/>

<br/>

I dont know whats discord is.<br/>

<br/>

YES i completely follow and understand te rules <E>:Smile:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

check ur pms!</r>

<r>1. Tell us about yourself! <br/>

- I'm a helpfull 20 year old Dutch, Pokemon enthousiast. I also play other games like H1Z1 & League Of Legends. I've been playing pokemon games since 2002, and still enjoy playing those. <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? <br/>

- What server you're playing at? (Red) C9Blastoise and I'm playing on the Red Server.<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? <br/>

- At the moment I have 618 hours of playtime, also have all 24 badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? <br/>

- Where do you come from? I'm 20 years old, soon to be 21 ^^. I'm from the Netherlands, Europe. <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

- My ambition/objective in PRO is getting a full OT PVP Team of some of my favorite pokemon.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

- I'd like to join because I'm helpfull and I'm pretty active on PRO <E>:Shy:</E><br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. <br/>

- I have been in 2 other guilds before. I left both because I wanted to move on and join a more active guild.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? <br/>

- Why? My favourite pokemon is Blastoise, because it was the first pokemon I got level 100, also was the first shiny I got from egg ^^.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

- Yes. <br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? <br/>

- Yes.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="C9Blastoise"><s>

</s><POST content="346284"><s></s>346284<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! <br/>

- I'm a helpfull 20 year old Dutch, Pokemon enthousiast. I also play other games like H1Z1 & League Of Legends. I've been playing pokemon games since 2002, and still enjoy playing those. <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? <br/>

- What server you're playing at? (Red) C9Blastoise and I'm playing on the Red Server.<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? <br/>

- At the moment I have 618 hours of playtime, also have all 24 badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? <br/>

- Where do you come from? I'm 20 years old, soon to be 21 ^^. I'm from the Netherlands, Europe. <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

- My ambition/objective in PRO is getting a full OT PVP Team of some of my favorite pokemon.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? <br/>

- I'd like to join because I'm helpfull and I'm pretty active on PRO <E>:Shy:</E><br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. <br/>

- I have been in 2 other guilds before. I left both because I wanted to move on and join a more active guild.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? <br/>

- Why? My favourite pokemon is Blastoise, because it was the first pokemon I got level 100, also was the first shiny I got from egg ^^.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

- Yes. <br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? <br/>

- Yes.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

check your pms</r>