Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: Chronos (Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<t>My name is weeklykilla and I am playing on the red server, finished all the regions with all the badges. I have 455 hours in the game with almose full pokedex. I am from croatia and i just like to play pokemon. Want to be better at pvp and i know you guys/girls can help me with that because i want to be in top ladder. Also cant wait for the know region and some new pokes. Im and easygoing persone, helpfull and like to joke around. Im in pro for more than a year and my favorit pokemon is infernape. i love your discored group it's always fun and educational. i dont have problems with rules, so yeah i can fallow them. <br/>

Hope to hear from you, chears!! :)</t>

m3gAWri.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>Hello, Thanks for applying to chronos you are a very good guy in my book I will be sure to notify the recruiters as soon as possible again thanks for your application <E>:Angel:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

Signature.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="wEEklyKillaH" post_id="379323" time="1493379058" user_id="509523"><s>

</s><br/>

My name is weeklykilla and I am playing on the red server, finished all the regions with all the badges. I have 455 hours in the game with almose full pokedex. I am from croatia and i just like to play pokemon. Want to be better at pvp and i know you guys/girls can help me with that because i want to be in top ladder. Also cant wait for the know region and some new pokes. Im and easygoing persone, helpfull and like to joke around. Im in pro for more than a year and my favorit pokemon is infernape. i love your discored group it's always fun and educational. i dont have problems with rules, so yeah i can fallow them. <br/>

Hope to hear from you, chears!! :)<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Sound Nice , Pls Check your pm</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

<r><QUOTE author="yugigato" post_id="378970" time="1493300370" user_id="472884"><s>

</s><br/>

Hi, im yugigato, im 17 years old, im from Portugal i like pokemon since i was a child, i have many dvds of <br/>

the first season. My favorite pokemon is gardevoir mostly because of the design, she is very cute and she <br/>

is also strong. Also i went inactive a time ago, but i have returned.<br/>

<br/>

I have already clear many pokemon games, right now im training my pokemons to beat jotho elite four.<br/>

<br/>

My ingame nickname is yugigato im currently in red server, i have 109 play hours and 16 badges.<br/>

<br/>

My objective in PRO is to clear all regions.<br/>

<br/>

I have already been on a guild, and i left because the guild went inactive <br/>

<br/>

I can acess discord, and i folow the PRO rules and i will follow the guild rules.<br/>

<br/>

The reason i think i should be accepted is because i am a active player(i do play every day but not much), im <br/>

honest, not rude,friendly and mature. Im not so good at pvp, (im not good making strategy's but i can still <br/>

win).<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Sound Good , Pls Check your Pm</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

<r><QUOTE author="PreciousTrainer" post_id="379379" time="1493384641" user_id="1605748"><s>

</s><br/>

Guys are u in Yellow server?<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Hello , Our Guild From Red Server</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

Re: Chronos ( Top 1 PvP guild in Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<t>1.Hello im Angel also know as ThevoidTainer, i like pokemon since i was 10 years old, my first pokemon game was Hg/Ss and i fell in love with pokemon since then.<br/>

2.My ign is TheVoidTrainer and i play in red server.<br/>

3.I have 760 hours but i played pro since pre-beta (before jhoto came out). I have 24 badges.<br/>

4.I'm 18 years old. I'm from Mexico, Veracruz. <br/>

5.I wanna make friends and climb in pvp ladder :P.<br/>

6.why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ?.<br/>

7.Yes i have been in some guilds. I left because some guilds went inactive.<br/>

8.Uff That's a hard question, i'll say its Gliscore/Snorlax, Gliscore because i love his design and his nice stats and Snorlax because Its so cute and powerful.<br/>

9. Yeah i'm always active in discord.<br/>

10. Ive done it for 2 years, Yes i'll do my best.</t>

ThevoidTrainerForumSize.png

<r><QUOTE author="TheVoidTrainer" post_id="379554" time="1493411039" user_id="11052"><s>

</s><br/>

1.Hello im Angel also know as ThevoidTainer, i like pokemon since i was 10 years old, my first pokemon game was Hg/Ss and i fell in love with pokemon since then.<br/>

2.My ign is TheVoidTrainer and i play in red server.<br/>

3.I have 760 hours but i played pro since pre-beta (before jhoto came out). I have 24 badges.<br/>

4.I'm 18 years old. I'm from Mexico, Veracruz. <br/>

5.I wanna make friends and climb in pvp ladder :P.<br/>

6.why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ?.<br/>

7.Yes i have been in some guilds. I left because some guilds went inactive.<br/>

8.Uff That's a hard question, i'll say its Gliscore/Snorlax, Gliscore because i love his design and his nice stats and Snorlax because Its so cute and powerful.<br/>

9. Yeah i'm always active in discord.<br/>

10. Ive done it for 2 years, Yes i'll do my best.<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Hello , Sound Nice<br/>

Pls Check your pm</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

<r><COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>1.Tell us about yourself<e></e></COLOR> - My name is Kyuuta, I have a lot of exp about pokemon. Pokemon is my childhood. My car almost full of pokemon stickers LOL. I'm also Pokemon TCG expert player. Have been watching pokemon from series 1 until now (Sun and Moon).<br/>

<COLOR color="#FFBFFF"><s></s>2.What is your nickname in PRO?<e></e></COLOR> - Everyone call me Kyuuu. So my nickname is Kyuuu. .<br/>

<COLOR color="#8080FF"><s></s>3.What server you're playing at?<e></e></COLOR> - I'm on <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>RED<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> server<br/>

<COLOR color="#00BFFF"><s></s>4.How many hours of game play do you have ?<e></e></COLOR> - I have 455 hr of gameplay so far.<br/>

<COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>5.How many badges do you have?<e></e></COLOR> - 24 badges. <br/>

<COLOR color="#808000"><s></s>6.How old are you?<e></e></COLOR> - 18 yr old. I'm about to turn 19 this 30 May <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

<COLOR color="#BF4040"><s></s>7.Where do you come from?<e></e></COLOR> - What do you mean? From guild or country? If you say about guild. I come from WorldElite. If country, I come from Malaysia.<br/>

<COLOR color="#80FF40"><s></s>8.Final objective in pro<e></e></COLOR> - I wanna be the friendliest player. <E>:Angel:</E><br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>9.Why should we accept you into the Guild?<e></e></COLOR> - I think i can help you guys in some art or something else like hunting for poke, level up poke. I love to helping people and be friendly. <br/>

<COLOR color="#400080"><s></s>10.Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<e></e></COLOR> - I have been in the guild before in <COLOR color="#0080BF"><s></s>DISCORD<e></e></COLOR> as a guild friends. The reason why i'm left, umm i can't really remember. I think it's because i have conflict before with chronos. Between my guild leader and chronos member. Jolly might know this i think. Or maybe because of i have gone for a couple of months because of injury and got kicked from the group i think.<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>11.What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<e></e></COLOR> - My favourite pokemon is Metagross. As you can see in XYZ series. Steven Shiny Metagross , so bdass. So powerful with the punch and faster. In PRO i believe it is hard to catch Beldum.<br/>

<COLOR color="#BF00FF"><s></s>12.Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e></e></COLOR> - I'm not able to visit chronos discord<br/>

<COLOR color="#800000"><s></s>13.Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e></e></COLOR> - Yes i can and i will .</r>

spacer.png

<r><QUOTE author="Kyuuta011" post_id="379925" time="1493498010" user_id="1402406"><s>

</s><br/>

<COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>1.Tell us about yourself<e></e></COLOR> - My name is Kyuuta, I have a lot of exp about pokemon. Pokemon is my childhood. My car almost full of pokemon stickers LOL. I'm also Pokemon TCG expert player. Have been watching pokemon from series 1 until now (Sun and Moon).<br/>

<COLOR color="#FFBFFF"><s></s>2.What is your nickname in PRO?<e></e></COLOR> - Everyone call me Kyuuu. So my nickname is Kyuuu. .<br/>

<COLOR color="#8080FF"><s></s>3.What server you're playing at?<e></e></COLOR> - I'm on <GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>RED<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> server<br/>

<COLOR color="#00BFFF"><s></s>4.How many hours of game play do you have ?<e></e></COLOR> - I have 455 hr of gameplay so far.<br/>

<COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>5.How many badges do you have?<e></e></COLOR> - 24 badges. <br/>

<COLOR color="#808000"><s></s>6.How old are you?<e></e></COLOR> - 18 yr old. I'm about to turn 19 this 30 May <E>:Angel:</E> <br/>

<COLOR color="#BF4040"><s></s>7.Where do you come from?<e></e></COLOR> - What do you mean? From guild or country? If you say about guild. I come from WorldElite. If country, I come from Malaysia.<br/>

<COLOR color="#80FF40"><s></s>8.Final objective in pro<e></e></COLOR> - I wanna be the friendliest player. <E>:Angel:</E><br/>

<COLOR color="#40BFFF"><s></s>9.Why should we accept you into the Guild?<e></e></COLOR> - I think i can help you guys in some art or something else like hunting for poke, level up poke. I love to helping people and be friendly. <br/>

<COLOR color="#400080"><s></s>10.Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.<e></e></COLOR> - I have been in the guild before in <COLOR color="#0080BF"><s></s>DISCORD<e></e></COLOR> as a guild friends. The reason why i'm left, umm i can't really remember. I think it's because i have conflict before with chronos. Between my guild leader and chronos member. Jolly might know this i think. Or maybe because of i have gone for a couple of months because of injury and got kicked from the group i think.<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF4000"><s></s>11.What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<e></e></COLOR> - My favourite pokemon is Metagross. As you can see in XYZ series. Steven Shiny Metagross , so bdass. So powerful with the punch and faster. In PRO i believe it is hard to catch Beldum.<br/>

<COLOR color="#BF00FF"><s></s>12.Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<e></e></COLOR> - I'm not able to visit chronos discord<br/>

<COLOR color="#800000"><s></s>13.Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?<e></e></COLOR> - Yes i can and i will .<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

One of my fave signature designer as I stated before, thanks for choosing us and I will pm you on discord. <E>:Smile:</E></r>

vOOfnpT.gif