Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos ( Top 1 PvP guild in Red Server )

<t>My name is Gabriel and I'm a chill dude.<br/>

My IGN is Shotokan and I play in Red Server<br/>

My playtime is 313 Hrs and I have all 24 badges.<br/>

I'm 20 yo and I'm from Brazil<br/>

Obtain all my favorite pokes (being all competitive in pvp) and just chill, make friends I guess... xD<br/>

I've been told in discord that u guys are the best, and I wanna learn from the best ¬u¬<br/>

Nope, I have not.<br/>

I have a few pokes, but definitely Toxicroak. A fighting frog with a nice design, i just love it.<br/>

Sure.<br/>

Sure.</t>

Shotokan Silver Brazilian Looking for Guild

:SquirtleSquad:

<r>1. Tell us about yourself!- Just a normal guy Who studys and plays pokemon<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)- Red serve, D3oxys<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you haver? 714h<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 27 yo, from Portugal<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? To bem the very Best, like no1 e ver e as <EMOJI seq="1f600"></EMOJI><EMOJI seq="1f600"></EMOJI><br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?- Why not??? * my mom saíd that im a sweet kid :). And o like to meet New ppl <br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. - never ben in guild <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Arcanine, because i had a dog Who looks like and mini arca<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?sure<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Always...</r>

<r><QUOTE author="d3oxys" post_id="410429" time="1499961230" user_id="177704"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself!- Just a normal guy Who studys and plays pokemon<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)- Red serve, D3oxys<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you haver? 714h<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 27 yo, from Portugal<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? To bem the very Best, like no1 e ver e as <EMOJI seq="1f600"></EMOJI><EMOJI seq="1f600"></EMOJI><br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?- Why not??? * my mom saíd that im a sweet kid :). And o like to meet New ppl <br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. - never ben in guild <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Arcanine, because i had a dog Who looks like and mini arca<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?sure<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Always...

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Hi Deoxys, your application has been updated. WELL DONE! <3<br/>

<br/>

Please check your PM for further instructions!</r>

WarmheartedFlickeringKagu.webp

Sig Queen of Red

x3