Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: Chronos ( Top 1 PvP guild in Red Server )

<r><QUOTE author="ChevyRedneck" post_id="397817" time="1497470567" user_id="1693103"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself! I am a 17 year old who has been playing pokemon since i was 3-4 years of age. I believe that all Pokemon can be good,not just ones with iVs and that all can serve a purpose. Some of my hobbies is making mods and scripts for games, fixing trucks and cars, playing basketball, etc. <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) I play on Red Server, and my ign is Chevyredneck and my alt is Pkmntrnchevy. <br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? I have around 50+ hours and 16 badges and two elite fours defeated.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I am 17 and i live in a small town in Western Pennsylvania, east coast of the US.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? A few objectives: 1 become one of the legendary Trainers like Red. 2 Be a fair collector/seller. 3 Provide Story pokemon for newer players to assist them and help them make the story a little bit easier. 3 To be a formidable opponent in PvP. 4 To become staff possibly one day.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I hope to bring the Guild PvP wins (I'm building a team right now) and to train Story Pokemon for a guild bank for newer members. Hunt pokemon to donate to the Guild for sale.<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I have been in a guild recently,however there is too much drama in that respective guild.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? My favorite Pokemon is either Charizard,because Charmander was the first pokemon i ever had on Pokemon Red and it shows my nature of a Brave being with a fiery passion, or Zapdos as it was the first legendary i ever caught and it inspires us all to Fly high and soar among the normal people, but yet to strike with lightning when we are challenged.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? I am very active on Discord yes.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? I can follow both rules,i will read the Guild Rules 10 times over :)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hello chevyredneck<br/>

we are actually a big guild so we really need you to meet our requirements, we can wait until you finish 3 regions / complete 240 hours of playing. When you meet our requirements , feel free to contact us again if you still interest.</r>

Gunnersforumsize.png

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Gunners" post_id="397834" time="1497474560" user_id="376584"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="ChevyRedneck" post_id="397817" time="1497470567" user_id="1693103"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself! I am a 17 year old who has been playing pokemon since i was 3-4 years of age. I believe that all Pokemon can be good,not just ones with iVs and that all can serve a purpose. Some of my hobbies is making mods and scripts for games, fixing trucks and cars, playing basketball, etc. <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) I play on Red Server, and my ign is Chevyredneck and my alt is Pkmntrnchevy. <br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? I have around 50+ hours and 16 badges and two elite fours defeated.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I am 17 and i live in a small town in Western Pennsylvania, east coast of the US.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? A few objectives: 1 become one of the legendary Trainers like Red. 2 Be a fair collector/seller. 3 Provide Story pokemon for newer players to assist them and help them make the story a little bit easier. 3 To be a formidable opponent in PvP. 4 To become staff possibly one day.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I hope to bring the Guild PvP wins (I'm building a team right now) and to train Story Pokemon for a guild bank for newer members. Hunt pokemon to donate to the Guild for sale.<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I have been in a guild recently,however there is too much drama in that respective guild.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? My favorite Pokemon is either Charizard,because Charmander was the first pokemon i ever had on Pokemon Red and it shows my nature of a Brave being with a fiery passion, or Zapdos as it was the first legendary i ever caught and it inspires us all to Fly high and soar among the normal people, but yet to strike with lightning when we are challenged.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? I am very active on Discord yes.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? I can follow both rules,i will read the Guild Rules 10 times over :)

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hello chevyredneck<br/>

we are actually a big guild so we really need you to meet our requirements, we can wait until you finish 3 regions / complete 240 hours of playing. When you meet our requirements , feel free to contact us again if you still interest.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Alright thats gonna be a long time lol,but i could be done with hoenn by tommorrow</r>

giphy_1.gif

<r><QUOTE author="ChevyRedneck" post_id="397835" time="1497474819" user_id="1693103"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="Gunners" post_id="397834" time="1497474560" user_id="376584"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="ChevyRedneck" post_id="397817" time="1497470567" user_id="1693103"><s>

</s>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hello chevyredneck<br/>

we are actually a big guild so we really need you to meet our requirements, we can wait until you finish 3 regions / complete 240 hours of playing. When you meet our requirements , feel free to contact us again if you still interest.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Alright thats gonna be a long time lol,but i could be done with hoenn by tommorrow

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

that would be nice , already then , add my discord tag , untill you finish Hoenn , hit me up.</r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<t>@dikos I'm sorry to inform you that you do not meet our requirements. Unlike Chevy we will not be able to accept you in the future. <br/>

We as a guild want our members to respect the pro rules as Well. We do not like to have any known hacker/botter in our guild. Plus you did not even care enough to follow the application format.</t>