Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos ( Red Server )

<t>1. My name is Trey in real life, I currently attend a university and work, but I still find time to play Pokemon revolution. I usually hate PC games because my reaction time is slower with a mouse and keyboard, but with a controller i'm better :D. Outside of video games, I'm a professional photographer and i'm currently building my portfolio. Other than this, i'm a boring person, but my sense of humor is alright. Also, i'm pretty straight forward <br/>

2. ShadowsGames and I play in the Red server. <br/>

3. I have 493 hours of playtime with 24 badges.<br/>

4. I'm 18, and I'm from Connecticut, United States<br/>

5. My ambition for playing this game still is collecting all the badges, available Pokemon, meeting cool people, and catching a shiny eevee is my final objective with this game.<br/>

6. I'm a chill person, and easy to talk to. I'm a loyal guild member but if the leader decides to give up his position and quit, then I don't see the point of me being in a guild (besides having a grand ole time with new guild mates).<br/>

7. I have been in a guild before, but I decided to leave since the leader gave up his position and quit; I couldn't respect that. Before Pokemon revolution, I was also in a guild in PokemonMMO. <br/>

8. Shiny Umbreon, I feel like its color design and design itself represents me on the inside. <br/>

9. Of Course.<br/>

10. yes.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="shadowsgames" post_id="418185" time="1501181982" user_id="811987"><s>

</s>

1. My name is Trey in real life, I currently attend a university and work, but I still find time to play Pokemon revolution. I usually hate PC games because my reaction time is slower with a mouse and keyboard, but with a controller i'm better :D. Outside of video games, I'm a professional photographer and i'm currently building my portfolio. Other than this, i'm a boring person, but my sense of humor is alright. Also, i'm pretty straight forward <br/>

5. My ambition for playing this game still is collecting all the badges, available Pokemon, meeting cool people, and catching a shiny eevee is my final objective with this game.<br/>

6. I'm a chill person, and easy to talk to. I'm a loyal guild member but if the leader decides to give up his position and quit, then I don't see the point of me being in a guild (besides having a grand ole time with new guild mates).<br/>

7. I have been in a guild before, but I decided to leave since the leader gave up his position and quit; I couldn't respect that. Before Pokemon revolution, I was also in a guild in PokemonMMO. <br/>

8. Shiny Umbreon, I feel like its color design and design itself represents me on the inside. <br/>

9. Of Course.<br/>

10. yes.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello Shadowsgames! I am pleased to tell you that you meet all our requirements and are therefore accepted into Chronos. I hope you will have a good time here. <br/>

<br/>

Check your pms too. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="PlasmaVortex"><s>

</s>

<QUOTE author="shadowsgames" post_id="418185" time="1501181982" user_id="811987"><s>

</s>

1. My name is Trey in real life, I currently attend a university and work, but I still find time to play Pokemon revolution. I usually hate PC games because my reaction time is slower with a mouse and keyboard, but with a controller i'm better :D. Outside of video games, I'm a professional photographer and i'm currently building my portfolio. Other than this, i'm a boring person, but my sense of humor is alright. Also, i'm pretty straight forward <br/>

9. Of Course.<br/>

10. yes.

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello Shadowsgames! I am pleased to tell you that you meet all our requirements and are therefore accepted into Chronos. I hope you will have a good time here. <br/>

<br/>

Check your pms too. <E>:Grin:</E>

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you so much! and Okay :D</r>

<t>Welcome to everyone who joined us recently.<br/>

<br/>

If you wanna join us as well feel free to apply in here <3. <br/>

Please make sure you fullfill our requirements before applying.<br/>

<br/>

Thank you <br/>

Gami</t>

<t>1. Hi, İm Yigit aka Mackthesnakee, i dont like to talk about my personel life too much, but i love to play pokemon or other games when i can find some free times from the work. <br/>

2. My ign is Mackthesnakee, and im in red server.<br/>

3. İ have around 480-500 hr in game atm. İ finished all the story so i have all badges.<br/>

4. im kinda old for this game (32 years old) but im playing pokemon games (not just pro) since 2005. i dont know why but i like pokemon things, ideas etc... And im from Turkey,<br/>

5. i dont have any objective for the PRO. im here for fun and good times.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? ( i thought about that for 5-10 mins and no idea:D )<br/>

7. i was in Anatolia which is a Turkish guild. İ left from there cuz of inactivity. but im still in contact with active players.<br/>

8. Arcanine and Jolteon. Dont have reason just like them.<br/>

9. im actively use discord.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? - YEAP</t>

<r><QUOTE author="MackTheSnakee" post_id="418945" time="1501342871" user_id="1435366"><s>

</s>

1. Hi, İm Yigit aka Mackthesnakee, i dont like to talk about my personel life too much, but i love to play pokemon or other games when i can find some free times from the work. <br/>

2. My ign is Mackthesnakee, and im in red server.<br/>

3. İ have around 480-500 hr in game atm. İ finished all the story so i have all badges.<br/>

4. im kinda old for this game (32 years old) but im playing pokemon games (not just pro) since 2005. i dont know why but i like pokemon things, ideas etc... And im from Turkey,<br/>

5. i dont have any objective for the PRO. im here for fun and good times.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? ( i thought about that for 5-10 mins and no idea:D )<br/>

7. i was in Anatolia which is a Turkish guild. İ left from there cuz of inactivity. but im still in contact with active players.<br/>

8. Arcanine and Jolteon. Dont have reason just like them.<br/>

9. im actively use discord.<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? - YEAP

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello, Yigit aka Mackthesnakee!<br/>

I am so pleased to tell you that you meet all of our requirements and therefore accepted to become one of our members.<br/>

I hope you will have a fun time here in Chronos.<br/>

Thank you.<br/>

<br/>

Check your pms too. <E>:Heart:</E></r>

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "