Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos ( Red Server )

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! Hey im jesse, People call me jess but its up to you, i like the color red thats why i joined red server and i like to make a lot of friends.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) My pro nickname is ImJessehh, and im currently in red server.<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? I have 1272 hours, and i have 24 badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? Im 19 years old and im from Arizona<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? I just want to have fun and be good in pvp<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? because im online almost everyday and i help others. <br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. never been in chronos before <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? my favorite pokemon has always been charizard because that was my first pokemon card ever and he looks the best.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? i have discord yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? i have been for 1272 hours</t>

Re: Chronos ( Red Server )

<r><QUOTE author="ImJessehh" post_id="428543" time="1502943251" user_id="1477379"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself! Hey im jesse, People call me jess but its up to you, i like the color red thats why i joined red server and i like to make a lot of friends.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) My pro nickname is ImJessehh, and im currently in red server.<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? I have 1272 hours, and i have 24 badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? Im 19 years old and im from Arizona<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? I just want to have fun and be good in pvp<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? because im online almost everyday and i help others. <br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. never been in chronos before <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? my favorite pokemon has always been charizard because that was my first pokemon card ever and he looks the best.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? i have discord yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? i have been for 1272 hours

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

nice nice <EMOJI seq="1f60f">:smirk:</EMOJI></r>

vOOfnpT.gif