Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello quanle92 dear guild leader my name Moon4502 I'm from red server my real name is alfiza I'm from america Nyc,my game play 208 hours I finished all regions I'm 19 years old I joined pro because I love Pokemon's and my objective of pro is to be best pvp player and good Pokemon collector . Quanle sir I want you to accept me in your guild I will try my best to take our guild into top and try to help all players

And be a better citizen :) I was in guild new born but I left because I wanted to join best guild for being a best player and I was not having other choice rather than Chronos it's mu dream to join in a guild in top and having epic players

And in Chronos I got some freinds mahatmasepp,samsalimetc.. they were happy that I join the guild and my favourite Pokemon is bisharp because of its great speed and tak , and it has got some combinations like the enemy can't know what's next bisharp is good with adamant defiant and bunch of moves like swordance , revenge,sucker punch, iron head,

I prefer bisharp alott I got discord account my name and tag is Moon#7861

I am able to follow any rule and pro rule for joining this guild I would like to end up here thank you for reading my passage and accept me. :)

1. Tell us about yourself!

Hello :Grin: my name is Danielle and I'm a college student in digital design. I love play games and I love so much pokémon universe.

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server are you playing at? (Red / Blue)

My nickname is Heartshy in red server.

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

I have 1111 hours in game and 32 badges.

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

I'm 24 years old and I'm from Brazil.

5. What is your ambition / final objective in PRO?

My goal is to have fun. Caught pokémon that like, collect shiny, try to grow in pvp and meet new people. :Smile:

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

Chronos seems like a serious guild and I think I can grow up and meet good people there.

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason you left

At the.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?

My favorite pokémon is Typlhosion, he is not very good in competitive, but I like him to long time ago. In games my favorite is Blaziken, he is so cool and very strong, always is my starter in R / S / E.

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

yep, i can.

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

Yep, i can.

1. Tell us about yourself!

Hello :Grin: my name is Danielle and I'm a college student in digital design. I love play games and I love so much pokémon universe.

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server are you playing at? (Red / Blue)

My nickname is Heartshy in red server.

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

I have 1111 hours in game and 32 badges.

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

I'm 24 years old and I'm from Brazil.

5. What is your ambition / final objective in PRO?

My goal is to have fun. Caught pokémon that like, collect shiny, try to grow in pvp and meet new people. :Smile:

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

Chronos seems like a serious guild and I think I can grow up and meet good people there.

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason you left

At the.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?

My favorite pokémon is Typlhosion, he is not very good in competitive, but I like him to long time ago. In games my favorite is Blaziken, he is so cool and very strong, always is my starter in R / S / E.

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

yep, i can.

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

Yep, i can.

check your pms and welcome

Freddie_forum_size.png