• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings!

I seek to join

1. Tell us about yourself!

Im a fan of Dodgeball & Pokemon, both at a competitive level

Im a pro player in Pokemon showdown and i been playing Pokemon Planet Online for years but i got banned there for trying to buy an account and ever since i been looking for a pokemon game that can get close to the amazing pokemon planet, and after browsing and trying out many other games (to wish i disliked them all) i found this one and I love how similar it is to PPO, so about 3 weeks ago I started playing PPO and here I am.... I love stall and rare pokemons, I also love to invest (buy and sell pokemons), & to battle others when ever and where ever possible

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)

STRATEGIST red server

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

16 badges, i beat johnto league already, and about 70 hours, I already have 6 epic lvl100 pokemons (tangrowth,donphan,quagsire,blissey,umbreon,goodra) , i just need more ingame time but im easily beating all game bosses and gym battles & i have not lost a single battle with does NPC players, sadly i work all day and i cant play PRO on my iphone, I had keeped very active on PPO thanks to that u can play in Iphone, there for i only reach this much in about 3 weeks of game play (i play around 3-6 hours each day, and the time I play is at night time)

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

21 years old

Im Mexican

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?

To have the best stall team possible and defeat as many players as possible

And as always, have fun ;)

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

Im an experianced player in battle and in everything about pokemon, i can accomplish many things in little time, im respectful person and i enjoy pokemon battles

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

Nope, never been in here or any other

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?

Ditto, because of its crazy powerful imposter ability

Is a must have in all my teams on Pokemon showdown and once coded, here in PRO

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

Yeah i can

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

Yes

Greetings!

I seek to join

1. Tell us about yourself!

Im a fan of Dodgeball & Pokemon, both at a competitive level

Im a pro player in Pokemon showdown and i been playing Pokemon Planet Online for years but i got banned there for trying to buy an account and ever since i been looking for a pokemon game that can get close to the amazing pokemon planet, and after browsing and trying out many other games (to wish i disliked them all) i found this one and I love how similar it is to PPO, so about 3 weeks ago I started playing PPO and here I am.... I love stall and rare pokemons, I also love to invest (buy and sell pokemons), & to battle others when ever and where ever possible

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)

STRATEGIST red server

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

16 badges, i beat johnto league already, and about 70 hours, I already have 6 epic lvl100 pokemons (tangrowth,donphan,quagsire,blissey,umbreon,goodra) , i just need more ingame time but im easily beating all game bosses and gym battles & i have not lost a single battle with does NPC players, sadly i work all day and i cant play PRO on my iphone, I had keeped very active on PPO thanks to that u can play in Iphone, there for i only reach this much in about 3 weeks of game play (i play around 3-6 hours each day, and the time I play is at night time)

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

21 years old

Im Mexican

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?

To have the best stall team possible and defeat as many players as possible

And as always, have fun ;)

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

Im an experianced player in battle and in everything about pokemon, i can accomplish many things in little time, im respectful person and i enjoy pokemon battles

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

Nope, never been in here or any other

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?

Ditto, because of its crazy powerful imposter ability

Is a must have in all my teams on Pokemon showdown and once coded, here in PRO

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

Yeah i can

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

Yes

Hi, we want to know you better, check ur forums pms :)

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]