Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

I would like to go to the guild. :Angel:

Hi there,

Can you use the template and fill in this form?

1. Tell us about yourself!

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

[/Quote]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning

2-My nickname in PRO is calangodmato, I play on server red.

3-I have 738 hrs and 11 min, I have 32 badges.

4-I'm 16 years old and I come from Brazil.

5-my ambition in PRO is makes me the best pvp player and get a collection of shiny rare.

6-must accept me because I'm a responsible and fun person, and I like help players who started playing now.

7- I've never been to the chronos. :Frown:

8-my favorite pokemon and garchomp, because I really like pokemon type dragon and garchomp and the strongest and fastest.

9-yes, of course I can visit the discord

10-yes, I am very responsible and always follow the rules.

Good morning

2-My nickname in PRO is calangodmato, I play on server red.

3-I have 738 hrs and 11 min, I have 32 badges.

4-I'm 16 years old and I come from Brazil.

5-my ambition in PRO is makes me the best pvp player and get a collection of shiny rare.

6-must accept me because I'm a responsible and fun person, and I like help players who started playing now.

7- I've never been to the chronos. :Frown:

8-my favorite pokemon and garchomp, because I really like pokemon type dragon and garchomp and the strongest and fastest.

9-yes, of course I can visit the discord

10-yes, I am very responsible and always follow the rules.

Hey can you pm me on discord or send me your discord tag so i can send you our discord link :Heart:

P1.png

Thanks to Mieon <3

1. Hi im Patricia

2. Patriciaa95, Red server

3. i have played 95hours

4. i have 21 yo i come from comptitive games, like oras, sam,

5. Spam pvp always wit brain and the top and learn

6. i want to bya member of the best and favourite guild like chronos i am serious girlplayer and i like it!

7. im not in the guild.

8. Sylveon i love it idk why

9. yes i can join to discord live in spain and speak little english can speak and undestand english.

10. ofc :)

pd: about m hours i have experience and know how to play tis game / pvp. i dont leave guilds without reassons. and i want to join plzzz. id: Patriciaa95, im conected 24/7, im not bad actitude player and never flame and toxic. just agradable play. have much pvp pokes and want to rank to the top

Hey, my name is NBK aka (Nils B. Ko.....) I am a 25 year old gamer from Germany. I got a small Youtube channel and startet playing PRO a year ago. After my first YouTube videos about PRO ( Complete Johto and Hoenn walkthrough) I stopt playing PRO because of World of Warcraft and League of Legends. Now i am back on PRO and startet fresh on the Red-Server to take a new journey. I also startet my new YouTube project on PRO guides. So far i wouldn't say I'm the newest player, but there is so much content to learn and therefor i would like to join an experienced community. ( This is my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVotHjHqX_JGU7_Zn7-sCwA) and this is my new website(still in Progress): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVotHjHqX_JGU7_Zn7-sCwA

My nickname is Nbkprogaming and I'm playing on the Red-Server

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

On this server I got now 66 hours playtime and 24 Badges. On my old Account i got round about 500 hours of Gametime.

As mentioned above, I am 25 years old and i live in Germany

There are two final objectives. The frist on is to complete all PvE stuff and the second one is to get a strong PvP team to be able to battle with the top players.

All games I am going to play competetive I try to become one of the best! I'm online each day and I'm a person who is always willing to help others.

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

Haven't been in any guild

My favorite Pokemon is Banette, because I love that smile :P

Sure

Absolutly

Thanks for reading all this xD

Hey, my name is NBK aka (Nils B. Ko.....) I am a 25 year old gamer from Germany. I got a small Youtube channel and startet playing PRO a year ago. After my first YouTube videos about PRO ( Complete Johto and Hoenn walkthrough) I stopt playing PRO because of World of Warcraft and League of Legends. Now i am back on PRO and startet fresh on the Red-Server to take a new journey. I also startet my new YouTube project on PRO guides. So far i wouldn't say I'm the newest player, but there is so much content to learn and therefor i would like to join an experienced community. ( This is my Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVotHjHqX_JGU7_Zn7-sCwA) and this is my new website(still in Progress): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVotHjHqX_JGU7_Zn7-sCwA

My nickname is Nbkprogaming and I'm playing on the Red-Server

On this server I got now 66 hours playtime and 24 Badges. On my old Account i got round about 500 hours of Gametime.

As mentioned above, I am 25 years old and i live in Germany

There are two final objectives. The frist on is to complete all PvE stuff and the second one is to get a strong PvP team to be able to battle with the top players.

All games I am going to play competetive I try to become one of the best! I'm online each day and I'm a person who is always willing to help others.

Haven't been in any guild

My favorite Pokemon is Banette, because I love that smile :P

Sure

Absolutly

Thanks for reading all this xD

Check ur pms ^^

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "