Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been playing pokemon since 2001 (Pokemon Blue was my first game ever) and recently I decide to make a come back to PRO (been playing 3DS).

My nickname on PRO is MrToxicYT.

51 hours on Red Server(not much considering I played since 2016) 16 Badges because I been grinding EV training for my pkmns.

I'm 20 yo and I'm from the Dominican Republic (I'm bilingual btw).

My objective in PRO is to keep learning about Pokemon in a better way that console can't offer (socializing with friends and in a mmo style).

Honestly I'm nothing special, full time college student with average knowledge on Pkmn but if I get the opportunity to join I can improve and keep getting better at the game.

I never been on a guild before, don't even know how it works, I just want to find new friends and learn/ help each other to keep the game fun and not get bored of playing alone.

My favorite Pkmn is Eevee and the reason for it is because I identify myself as a neutral person who can easily adapts to the environment that I'm on the moment.

I'm always on Discord so yeah ;)

Even thought I don't know the rules of PRO, I can learn them and respect them. :thanks:

I been playing pokemon since 2001 (Pokemon Blue was my first game ever) and recently I decide to make a come back to PRO (been playing 3DS).

My nickname on PRO is MrToxicYT.

51 hours on Red Server(not much considering I played since 2016) 16 Badges because I been grinding EV training for my pkmns.

I'm 20 yo and I'm from the Dominican Republic (I'm bilingual btw).

My objective in PRO is to keep learning about Pokemon in a better way that console can't offer (socializing with friends and in a mmo style).

Honestly I'm nothing special, full time college student with average knowledge on Pkmn but if I get the opportunity to join I can improve and keep getting better at the game.

I never been on a guild before, don't even know how it works, I just want to find new friends and learn/ help each other to keep the game fun and not get bored of playing alone.

My favorite Pkmn is Eevee and the reason for it is because I identify myself as a neutral person who can easily adapts to the environment that I'm on the moment.

I'm always on Discord so yeah ;)

Even thought I don't know the rules of PRO, I can learn them and respect them. :thanks:

check ur pms :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "