Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting) Joining Survey

<t>1. Tell us about yourself-<br/>

Well hi! haha my name is Josh and I'm 16, Male, 5ft 10, brown hair, blue eyes and I'm literally a pretty boy! (Jokes I look like one though :3). I like sports and general fitness, I'm an amateur kickboxer and I also 'played' Rugby, I love Pokémon been playing it from I was no age at all and the games addicting just like revolutions has become addicting also. That's pretty much it for this section :3<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)-<br/>

My Nickname in PRO is UltraPokeBoy and I'm currently playing on the RED server!<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?-<br/>

I only found out about Revolution a few days ago but I'm a Pokémon veteran if ya know what I mean, but I currently have 3 badges and over 6 hours + played in game time.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?-<br/>

As mentioned above I'm 16 and I come from the United Kingdom, Nothern Ireland. <br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

To win all the gyms, become a multiple regional champion catch as many of them Pokémon as I can and dominate the game :)<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?-<br/>

Theres no reason why you should let me in but there is also no reason why you shouldnt ;) I'm a pretty chill and friendly guy an I don't cause much trouble so I would also be a huge benfit with the knowledge of helping other in Pokémon. <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.-<br/>

Nope never been in one and I would like to be apart of one that respects its members :3<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?-<br/>

I would say my favorite Pokémon has to be either Beldum or Milotic, reason being for beldum it evolves into two badass pokemon that have so much power in their move sets and help dominate the elite four and champion, Also milotic because it is like a long snake which is cue ^-^<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?-<br/>

I can always make a discord acc for this but I wouldn't use it as much as the forums and stuff :)<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?-<br/>

YES and YES! :3</t>

trainercard-UPokeTeen.png

Re: Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting) Joining Survey

<r><QUOTE author="UltraPokeBoy" post_id="477344" time="1512746377" user_id="1940240"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself-<br/>

Well hi! haha my name is Josh and I'm 16, Male, 5ft 10, brown hair, blue eyes and I'm literally a pretty boy! (Jokes I look like one though :3). I like sports and general fitness, I'm an amateur kickboxer and I also 'played' Rugby, I love Pokémon been playing it from I was no age at all and the games addicting just like revolutions has become addicting also. That's pretty much it for this section :3<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)-<br/>

My Nickname in PRO is UltraPokeBoy and I'm currently playing on the RED server!<br/>

<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?-<br/>

I only found out about Revolution a few days ago but I'm a Pokémon veteran if ya know what I mean, but I currently have 3 badges and over 6 hours + played in game time.<br/>

<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?-<br/>

As mentioned above I'm 16 and I come from the United Kingdom, Nothern Ireland. <br/>

<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? <br/>

To win all the gyms, become a multiple regional champion catch as many of them Pokémon as I can and dominate the game :)<br/>

<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?-<br/>

Theres no reason why you should let me in but there is also no reason why you shouldnt ;) I'm a pretty chill and friendly guy an I don't cause much trouble so I would also be a huge benfit with the knowledge of helping other in Pokémon. <br/>

<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.-<br/>

Nope never been in one and I would like to be apart of one that respects its members :3<br/>

<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?-<br/>

I would say my favorite Pokémon has to be either Beldum or Milotic, reason being for beldum it evolves into two badass pokemon that have so much power in their move sets and help dominate the elite four and champion, Also milotic because it is like a long snake which is cue ^-^<br/>

<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?-<br/>

I can always make a discord acc for this but I wouldn't use it as much as the forums and stuff :)<br/>

<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?-<br/>

YES and YES! :3

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Sorry for late, i send you discord link in private.<br/>

<br/>

CobraMK elder from Chronos.</r>

- Hello ( Chronos ) Members and friend, Im Spxwnz ( Jesse ) and I'm 17 years old!

- My PRO nickname is Spxwnz, I play ( Red server )

- I have 20 hours of play time ( Don't worry I know what I'm doing, Old account with 1.3k hours got banned ) Also have Kanto region - Hoenn Region done ( 24 Badges )

- I'm 17 years old and I'm from United States!

- My final objective is to re-build all the PvP teams I had back on my main account(.)

- ( Chronos ) should accept me because I am loyal and respectful <3

- Never been in a guild before, this account is brand new and fresh!

- Lets just say I like Yveltal because he one of the coolest looking legendary!!!

- Yes I use discord for most of the games I play :D

- Yes I am able to follow the PRO and Guild rules :D

PicsArt_10-06-02.38.57.png?width=611&height=611

- Hello ( Chronos ) Members and friend, Im Spxwnz ( Jesse ) and I'm 17 years old!

- My PRO nickname is Spxwnz, I play ( Red server )

- I have 20 hours of play time ( Don't worry I know what I'm doing, Old account with 1.3k hours got banned ) Also have Kanto region - Hoenn Region done ( 24 Badges )

- I'm 17 years old and I'm from United States!

- My final objective is to re-build all the PvP teams I had back on my main account(.)

- ( Chronos ) should accept me because I am loyal and respectful <3

- Never been in a guild before, this account is brand new and fresh!

- Lets just say I like Yveltal because he one of the coolest looking legendary!!!

- Yes I use discord for most of the games I play :D

- Yes I am able to follow the PRO and Guild rules :D

Thanks for choising Chronos.

I will send you discord link in private.

CobraMK elder of Chronos.