Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

I am a very avid pvper looking for the best pokemon to put a team together. My main goal in pro is to have fun and share in the joy of collecting pokemon and starting a pvp team, I have been playing since leaf green and fire red came out. Nickname in pro is Pkaboo playing on the red server. I have 200+ hours on an older account with 24 badges, not even close to 500 hours but switched to a newer account in which I am active in finishing the sinnoh league. I know everything from Iv's and ev's, not a newbie. I use discord frequently and will help a guild with any goal.

Ambition: to collect pvp team and compete at highest level

accept me into guild and expect win streaks and lols

haven't been in the guild before

favorite pokemon is primeape cause he looks funny

I can visit discord group

I follow pro rules and guild rules

I can understand that u want to be inside a guild

but, cant accept ppls who applied for multiple guilds

hope u come back erasing all the applications and leave only one

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, i'm a pretty young player who would like to apply: my ingame name is luca32 and i'm on the red server with 221 playhours and 24 badges. I'm 14 and that's why i didn't apply until i saw that "exception" message and i come from Italy. My final objective in PRO is to have a competitive living dex, which i would be happy to lend to the guildmates as soon i have more of them. I've never been in a guild before. My favorite pokemon is Greninja, because i love ninjas. I'm able to visit the discord group and i'm able to follow PRO's rules and guild rules.

Hello, i'm a pretty young player who would like to apply: my ingame name is luca32 and i'm on the red server with 221 playhours and 24 badges. I'm 14 and that's why i didn't apply until i saw that "exception" message and i come from Italy. My final objective in PRO is to have a competitive living dex, which i would be happy to lend to the guildmates as soon i have more of them. I've never been in a guild before. My favorite pokemon is Greninja, because i love ninjas. I'm able to visit the discord group and i'm able to follow PRO's rules and guild rules.

Welcome ! ❤

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

1. Tell us about yourself!

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) IGN is woutje12 (red)

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 385 hours played and 21 badges

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? i'm 22y old and i come from belgium.

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Become a good pvp'er and to keep improving my team.

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I have some good knowledge of the game, i'm also a friendly and helpfull player. relaxhosting is a friend.

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. Never been in a guild before.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? shedinja, he looks awesome and he is a strong and very fast pokemon.

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? i can, except i don't have the 500h playtime yet but i hope i despite this i can still join!

thank you for reading my application :D

Hey guys

1. Tell us about yourself!

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) IGN is woutje12 (red)

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 385 hours played and 21 badges

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? i'm 22y old and i come from belgium.

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Become a good pvp'er and to keep improving my team.

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I have some good knowledge of the game, i'm also a friendly and helpfull player. relaxhosting is a friend.

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. Never been in a guild before.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? shedinja, he looks awesome and he is a strong and very fast pokemon.

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? i can, except i don't have the 500h playtime yet but i hope i despite this i can still join!

thank you for reading my application :D

Check Your Pm &

Welcome ! : D

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

1st off all im looking for a guild with my gf

my ign name Imluffy

670h in game finished the 4 regions

im 19years old

willing to be a top pvp player one day (lol)

im a good teammate and maybe i can be helpfull x)

my fav poke is goodra just because he is Goodra

maybe i can join disocrd sometimes

and for sure i will follow the rules