Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

First off all Im looking for a guild with my bf, My ing Shiinkou. 618h in game finished 4 regions.

Im 21y And gonna catchem all (cute ones specificly :3 ) good attitude, can be helpfull :Shy:

My fav poke is "DARKRAI" looks Badass *-*

Maybe I can join discord sometimes & for sure i will follow the rules :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My in game name is srbhnj99.

870+ hours all region completed.

Good knowledge about EVs nature and IVs.

My main objective is catch'em all and good nature +20 IVs(even rare ones).

My Favourite Pokémon is Talonflame(beast) and like Lugia for the looks.

I am a good player(or I think so) but yes I like to make new friends and help them so I can be helpful.

I am currently not on discord but if it is necessary then that will not be a problem I can join it.

I have been in a guild before but just left it since no one is online there for 6 months and neither I am making new friends so I left it.

Last and most importantly my age is 20 and I am from India.

First off all Im looking for a guild with my bf, My ing Shiinkou. 618h in game finished 4 regions.

Im 21y And gonna catchem all (cute ones specificly :3 ) good attitude, can be helpfull :Shy:

My fav poke is "DARKRAI" looks Badass *-*

Maybe I can join discord sometimes & for sure i will follow the rules :D

Hello Please Check your Pm ! ^_^

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

My in game name is srbhnj99.

870+ hours all region completed.

Good knowledge about EVs nature and IVs.

My main objective is catch'em all and good nature +20 IVs(even rare ones).

My Favourite Pokémon is Talonflame(beast) and like Lugia for the looks.

I am a good player(or I think so) but yes I like to make new friends and help them so I can be helpful.

I am currently not on discord but if it is necessary then that will not be a problem I can join it.

I have been in a guild before but just left it since no one is online there for 6 months and neither I am making new friends so I left it.

Last and most importantly my age is 20 and I am from India.

Hello , Please Check Your Pm ^_^

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

1. Tell us about yourself! I'm Travis Williams I been playing PRO for 2 years

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Travis1991. Red.

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 42 hrs. 6 badges.

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 26. Cleveland Ohio

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? To become a Pokémon Master.

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I am very helpful and I can give people advices and tips.

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I been in a guild before. The reason I left is because some people in the old guild weren't nice to me and I was getting bullied.

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charizard. I like it how it fly and use dragon type move.

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes

Re:

<r><QUOTE author="Travis1991" post_id="506179" time="1518098100" user_id="916223"><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself! I'm Travis Williams I been playing PRO for 2 years<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) Travis1991. Red.<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 42 hrs. 6 badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 26. Cleveland Ohio<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? To become a Pokémon Master.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I am very helpful and I can give people advices and tips.<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. I been in a guild before. The reason I left is because some people in the old guild weren't nice to me and I was getting bullied.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charizard. I like it how it fly and use dragon type move.<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? Yes

<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Welcome , pm on discord</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

• 1 month later...