Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS Recruiting 17+! (Red Server) Updated!!

<r><QUOTE author="R0nnie"><s>

</s><POST content="336033"><s></s>336033<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! - My name is Ronnie. I am currently enrolled at Michigan State University majoring in Performing Arts. I'm 6'4" and very friendly. <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? - Red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 537 Hours and 16 Badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? - I am 18. I come from Detroit, Michigan<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? - To do my part in making this game a better place.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I am an experienced battler and I have various contributions to offer to the guild. I am able to compete with experienced players such as Trey. I have also been on the Top 25 Ladder on many occasions.<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. - No, but I have been in the Chronos Discord chat before.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? - Tyranitar because of its ability to support any team in PvP<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? - Yes<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? - Yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thnx for apply on us , welcome to family and enjoy ur stay (check ur msgs)</r>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! - My name is Ahmed. I am very friendly. <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? - Nouira /red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 334 Hours and 14 Badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? - I am 21. I come from Tunisia, Monastir<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? - To do my part in making this game a better place.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? I am an experienced battler and I have various contributions to offer to the guild. I am able to compete with experienced players such as Trey. I have also been on the Top 25 Ladder on many occasions.<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. - No, but I have been in the Chronos Discord chat before.<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? - Tyranitar because of its ability to support any team in PvP<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? - Yes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Nouira"><s>

</s><POST content="336922"><s></s>336922<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! - My name is Ahmed. I am very friendly. <br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? - Nouira /red<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 334 Hours and 14 Badges<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? - I am 21. I come from Tunisia, Monastir<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? - Yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, it seems that your answer no 5-10 are same with the previous applicant, maybe because you wrongly copied that?<br/>

Mind to answer those number again? Thanks :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! - My name is Ahmed. I am very friendly. <br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? - Just for fun<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? To improve my self<br/>

7. Have you in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left. No I started played two months ago<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? - I Like Fire and Ice pokemons because i like there looks<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? - Yes<br/>

<<<<<<<<<<plz i want join the guild and thanks</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Brigid"><s>

</s><POST content="337095"><s></s>337095<e></e></POST> Chronos, an amazing guild with better members yet! <E>:kiss:</E> <br/>

Good luck and keep up the good work! <e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks Brigid <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart-eyes:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]