Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: Chronos ( Top 1 PvP guild in Red Server, Expanding Chronos 2)

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

Im still a student and I am Paing Nozruc<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? paing10001<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 202 hours because i played PRO on April 23, 2017<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I'm 14 and from Philippines<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? To complete every quests and catch many pokemons and to help others that needed.<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? Because im playing PRO<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? No<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charizard ; because its my favorite starter pokemon starts with a charmander and it is very strong and easy to beat strong pokemons and i like its Mega Charizard X<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yeah if im online and i like to chat with each others<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? To be Honest I just played PRO without knowing the rules, but now im following the rules now.</t>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="denise9" post_id="387826" time="1495234791" user_id="1591723"><s>

</s><br/>

1.- Mi name is Denise i like all pokemon games <br/>

2.- Denise9, Red Server<br/>

3.- I have 221 hours and all badges <br/>

4.- I have 22 years old Im from Mexico <br/>

5.- I want play ranked matches and be the best in the ranking <br/>

6.-Because i like to help other people and play many hours with new friends<br/>

7.-Yes i leave because the last guild is inactive in the guild chat and dscord <br/>

8.- Fav for look: Pichu Fav for stats: Gengar, its too strong and have mega :)<br/>

9.-Sure addme: EL TIO MOY#8461<br/>

10.- Of course :)<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Hello Denise,<br/>

I will add your discord ^^</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

<r><QUOTE author="sif007" post_id="387944" time="1495263288" user_id="1602075"><s>

</s><br/>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

I'm Showalihin Islam Fahim and I love pokemon<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? Sif007<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 143 hours 'cause i have to study a lot but everyday i play<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? 16 and i'm from Bangladesh<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? to be the best and help others<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? 'cause i link this guild<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? no, i wasn't <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Gyarados ; if it uses DD it becomes GODLY strong<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

sure.......<br/>

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? <br/>

of course<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Hello Fahim , <br/>

Please Check your pm ^^</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

<t>1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

My name is Jordan and i've been playing pokemon since i was little<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? jordan1181<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? i have 106 hours but that isn't going to stop me <br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I'm 19 and i'm from australia<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? to become the best and make sure i can help others wherever i can<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? because i want to be able to interact with people and bounce ideas off others inside this game<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? no, this is my first time applying<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? its a toss up between tyranitar and metagross simply because they have always been my go to's anmd they have always been reliable for me when i needed them the most<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes<br/>

Of Course</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Dofalmingo" post_id="388224" time="1495342335" user_id="906015"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="sif007" post_id="387944" time="1495263288" user_id="1602075"><s>

</s><br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 143 hours 'cause i have to study a lot but everyday i play<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? to be the best and help others<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? no, i wasn't <br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Gyarados ; if it uses DD it becomes GODLY strong<br/>

sure.......<br/>

of course<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Hello Fahim , <br/>

Please Check your pm ^^<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

The Link has been Expired, Can you send me again which can be active for 24 hours?</r>

<r><QUOTE author="sif007" post_id="388297" time="1495371248" user_id="1602075"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="Dofalmingo" post_id="388224" time="1495342335" user_id="906015"><s>

</s><br/>

<QUOTE author="sif007" post_id="387944" time="1495263288" user_id="1602075"><s>

</s><br/>

sure.......<br/>

of course<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

Hello Fahim , <br/>

Please Check your pm ^^<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

The Link has been Expired, Can you send me again which can be active for 24 hours?<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<br/>

add my discord tag in my signature below. I will resend you the invite.</r>

vOOfnpT.gif

<r><QUOTE author="Jordan1181" post_id="388262" time="1495361923" user_id="499712"><s>

</s><br/>

My name is Jordan and i've been playing pokemon since i was little<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? jordan1181<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? i have 106 hours but that isn't going to stop me <br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? I'm 19 and i'm from australia<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? to become the best and make sure i can help others wherever i can<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild? because i want to be able to interact with people and bounce ideas off others inside this game<br/>

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? no, this is my first time applying<br/>

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? its a toss up between tyranitar and metagross simply because they have always been my go to's anmd they have always been reliable for me when i needed them the most<br/>

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes<br/>

Of Course<br/>

<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

Hello , Sound Nice<br/>

Add me discord <br/>

Dofalmingo#5569</r>

HHUVeub.gif

Add My Discord

[Dofalmingo#5569]

<t>Hello, i'm very interested in joining Chronos. I love to meet and help all kinds of people and I want to strive to be the best pro player I can be. I feel as if I can bring a lot to Chronos and help devolop not only myself but the guild as well. Please contact me on my discord @ Zelrynd ID:5808 as I feel we can skip the chaos of the forums. Thanks you for your time!</t>

<t>1) Tell us about yourself My name's Josh and I've been playing Pokemon since I was little.<br/>

2) What's your nickname in PRO? Bossman123<br/>

3) How Many hours of gameplay do u have? I have 434 or 432 don't remember well<br/>

4) How old are you? I am 15<br/>

5) What is your ambition in PRO? my ambition is once I beat the regions I can help people in need also, so that I can become a good trainer <br/>

6) Why should we accept you in our guild? Well because I will make the guild proud I'll follow all rules and tasks that I am given and I will not disobey them<br/>

7) Have u been in the guild before? No I haven't<br/>

8) What is your favorite Pokemon why? I like all Pokemon but I enjoy Snorlax because Curse + how defensive it is = Op<br/>

9) Are you able to join our discord group? Of course I am<br/>

10) Are you about to follow PRO's Rules and Guild rules? Yes I am I follow all rules given to me</t>