Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHRONOS [international Guild] Recruiting!

<r><QUOTE author="Anon"><s>

</s><POST content="153445"><s></s>153445<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Anon"><s>
</s><POST content="153443"><s></s>153443<e></e></POST> rs:<br/>

Badges:<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hours 875 <br/>

bades 14<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hello anon thanks for applying to our guild <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

we want to know you more... i will send you invitation to our guild discord and have fun <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>1.IGN:Goobis<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 100 hours quite a bit short of the 250 you need but mostly due to recent computer change and exams comeing up will be putting in much more hours soon :D<br/>

3.16 Badges and about to vs the Johto Elite 4<br/>

4.17 UK<br/>

5. To enhance my knowledge of competitive batteling and become good enough to teach some of my friends that dont know much more about the game<br/>

6. I Think im a nice enough guy and not only would i be a nice addition to the atmosphere but I beleve I would learn a lot from being part of the guild<br/>

7. I can Visit the Discord group at least once a day for a few hours<br/>

8. I am able to follow the guild and PRO rules and would love to join <br/>

<br/>

I think you should consider my application despite the play time because im willing to play more to boost it and i would love to join as it seems like a nice community where i can learn a lot and that i can hopefully contribute to in the future</t>

<r>hello,i am MasterDez11 in PRO I want to join the guild :) im friendly respectful and a pokemon lover I have a hard time join survey due to not knowing where it is <E>:Frown:</E> but I hope to join you all I am 4 day-5days new 50+hours and have 7 badges im mostly called dez hope I get a reply shortly thank you. <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Goobis"><s>

</s>1.IGN:Goobis<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? 100 hours quite a bit short of the 250 you need but mostly due to recent computer change and exams comeing up will be putting in much more hours soon :D<br/>

3.16 Badges and about to vs the Johto Elite 4<br/>

4.17 UK<br/>

5. To enhance my knowledge of competitive batteling and become good enough to teach some of my friends that dont know much more about the game<br/>

6. I Think im a nice enough guy and not only would i be a nice addition to the atmosphere but I beleve I would learn a lot from being part of the guild<br/>

7. I can Visit the Discord group at least once a day for a few hours<br/>

8. I am able to follow the guild and PRO rules and would love to join <br/>

<br/>

I think you should consider my application despite the play time because im willing to play more to boost it and i would love to join as it seems like a nice community where i can learn a lot and that i can hopefully contribute to in the future<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="MasterDez11"><s>

</s>hello,i am MasterDez11 in PRO I want to join the guild :) im friendly respectful and a pokemon lover I have a hard time join survey due to not knowing where it is <E>:Frown:</E> but I hope to join you all I am 4 day-5days new 50+hours and have 7 badges im mostly called dez hope I get a reply shortly thank you. <E>:Heart:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for your interest in joining our guild. Unfortunately we have requirements for the new applicant, but if you really want to join, we can waiting for you guys again when already meet our requirements. At least you guys have 16 badges and 150 hours game play. Good luck :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<t>Yeah dont think I will be making 150 Hours anytime soon so I dont think ill be able to join here :L too bad as the only thing i think i lack is hours in this game since I have been playing pokemon since the early 2000s</t>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! Im RelaxHosting, 17 years old and i play pokemon since i was young.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) RelaxHosting (Red)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 276 hours and 16 badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? Im 17 years old and im Dutch.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Become a good pvp player, and have fun :).<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

Because im active and i want to help people in the guild.<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Don't really have one, i prefer rayquaza because he has a badass design and he is powerfull.<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes daily.<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? For sure!<br/>

<br/>

I also want to thank Aymanex15 for recruiting me, hope i can join :)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="RelaxHosting"><s>

</s><POST content="153572"><s></s>153572<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! Im RelaxHosting, 17 years old and i play pokemon since i was young.<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue) RelaxHosting (Red)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have? 276 hours and 16 badges.<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? Im 17 years old and im Dutch.<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO? Become a good pvp player, and have fun :).<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

Because im active and i want to help people in the guild.<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? Don't really have one, i prefer rayquaza because he has a badass design and he is powerfull.<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? Yes daily.<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? For sure!<br/>

<br/>

I also want to thank Aymanex15 for recruiting me, hope i can join :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks for applying to this guild.<br/>

We want to know more about you and I will give you the further information via PM. :)</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]