Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

Re: CHRONOS [international Guild] Recruiting!

<r><QUOTE author="aditya10bharata"><s>

</s><POST content="151254"><s></s>151254<e></e></POST> 1. I'm adit, Playing pokemon revolution online is my hobby. I'm looking for a lot of friends in this game :)<br/>

2. Ingame Name: aditya10bharata, I'm playing in red server<br/>

3. 339 hours, 16 badges<br/>

4. 19 years old, from Indonesia<br/>

5. To be a good trainer, catch them all. get more friends <br/>

6. Because I think I can help some other player and have a good attitude in game<br/>

7. My favorite pokemon is charizard, beause he's cool<br/>

8. Yes I'm able to visit discord<br/>

9. I will follow all the rules from PRO and Chronos Guild<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for your interest in joining our guild. We want to know you better, please join our Discord channel :)<br/>

The invitation link has been PMed to you.</r>

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Tuabangke"><s>

</s><POST content="151251"><s></s>151251<e></e></POST> hai, my nickname is tuabangke from indonesia. I play for around 385 hrs now and i would like to join chronos guild team.<br/>

It would be my pleasure to join u if i allowed. thx :D.<br/>

<br/>

PM: dont expect to much... im just newbie who just play pokemon in this game lol<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for your interest in joining our guild. But please use our application template:

<QUOTE><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?<br/>

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

<e>

</e></QUOTE></r>

<r><QUOTE author="ClockSpeed"><s>

</s><POST content="151260"><s></s>151260<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Tuabangke"><s>
</s><POST content="151251"><s></s>151251<e></e></POST> hai, my nickname is tuabangke from indonesia. I play for around 385 hrs now and i would like to join chronos guild team.<br/>

It would be my pleasure to join u if i allowed. thx :D.<br/>

<br/>

PM: dont expect to much... im just newbie who just play pokemon in this game lol<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for your interest in joining our guild. But please use our application template:

<QUOTE><s>

</s>

1. Tell us about yourself!<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

<e>

</e></QUOTE><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Already do that :)</r>

<t>1. Tell us about yourself! <br/>

Hai, im from Indonesia :), i already work so i just play this game if i free<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? <br/>

My Nickname in game is tuabangke<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? <br/>

i already play this game around 385 hrs<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

Im 26 years old now and im from Thailand who live in Tangerang<br/>

My ambition is i can gather all pokemon and get a good stat whoever pokemon i get<br/>

I am fast learner so someday i can be ur big asset lol<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <br/>

I like gyarados cause he like people who cant do nothing (magikarp) but when hes got serious, he can always be reliable (gyarados)<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

Of course, I would like to<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? <br/>

Always :D</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Tuabangke"><s>

</s><POST content="151267"><s></s>151267<e></e></POST> 1. Tell us about yourself! <br/>

Hai, im from Indonesia :), i already work so i just play this game if i free<br/>

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? <br/>

My Nickname in game is tuabangke<br/>

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? <br/>

i already play this game around 385 hrs<br/>

4. How old are you? Where do you come from? <br/>

Im 26 years old now and im from Thailand who live in Tangerang<br/>

My ambition is i can gather all pokemon and get a good stat whoever pokemon i get<br/>

I am fast learner so someday i can be ur big asset lol<br/>

7. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why? <br/>

I like gyarados cause he like people who cant do nothing (magikarp) but when hes got serious, he can always be reliable (gyarados)<br/>

8. Are you able to visit our Discord Group? <br/>

Of course, I would like to<br/>

9. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules? <br/>

Always :D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

We want to know you better, please check your PM for an invitation to our guild discord :)</r>

<t>Heeeello Chronos Guild!! :)<br/>

<br/>

My name is Lucas and my ingame username is Chicomx. I am playing at the Red Server since Jaunuary. I have played above 400 hours and I have 16 badges being also a Johto Champion.<br/>

I am 23 years old and I come from Greece, one of the most beautiful countries of the whole world!! :D<br/>

I have been watching Pokemon since I was 7 and my passion about these amazing creatures has never stopped. Since I found PRO and started playing, I can't stop, because it is just awesome! My ambition is to become one of the best trainers in the game and my goal is to be part of a guild that contains elite players such as Chronos. <br/>

It is my pleasure to help my teammates and to be part of a family like yours and to help wherever I can without waiting to get anything back.<br/>

My favourite pokemon is Pikachu and it cannot change, because I grew up watching Ash's pikachu in the episodes and it still reminds me a lot of my childhood.<br/>

I am able to visit your Discord Group and of course to follow PRO and Guild Rules! Without them, the game would lose its magic. I hope to become soon a part of Chronos family and I am looking forward to get in touch with you guys. <br/>

<br/>

See you soon,<br/>

Chicomx</t>

boE5TWC.png

"Make your Dream a reality, and it will become your Truth..."

<r><QUOTE author="chicomx"><s>

</s><POST content="151783"><s></s>151783<e></e></POST> Heeeello Chronos Guild!! :)<br/>

<br/>

My name is Lucas and my ingame username is Chicomx. I am playing at the Red Server since Jaunuary. I have played above 400 hours and I have 16 badges being also a Johto Champion.<br/>

I am 23 years old and I come from Greece, one of the most beautiful countries of the whole world!! :D<br/>

I have been watching Pokemon since I was 7 and my passion about these amazing creatures has never stopped. Since I found PRO and started playing, I can't stop, because it is just awesome! My ambition is to become one of the best trainers in the game and my goal is to be part of a guild that contains elite players such as Chronos. <br/>

It is my pleasure to help my teammates and to be part of a family like yours and to help wherever I can without waiting to get anything back.<br/>

My favourite pokemon is Pikachu and it cannot change, because I grew up watching Ash's pikachu in the episodes and it still reminds me a lot of my childhood.<br/>

I am able to visit your Discord Group and of course to follow PRO and Guild Rules! Without them, the game would lose its magic. I hope to become soon a part of Chronos family and I am looking forward to get in touch with you guys. <br/>

<br/>

See you soon,<br/>

Chicomx<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for your interest in joining our guild. We want to know you better, please check your PM for an invitation to our discord channel :)</r>

<t>Hello, I would like to join your guild because you guys have what I value a lot which is a community closer than just some friends you see playing once in a while. My nickname in game is Lavandiya. I have played around 190 hours and have beaten the Johto e4 (so yes I do have all 16 badges). I'm 17 and come from Canada. I don't really have an objective necessarily but I do have somethings I do want to accomplish. Some of these include: my pvp team, and to find a shiny (I haven't seen one yet :/). I don't have a favorite pokemon but I like strong ones ^_^. I do have a discord account but I'm new to it so I don't know how to join those sort of things, so no I haven't. I obviously can't follow the rules even though I am applying (obvious sarcasm have a sense of humour :p, it's even in your requirements).<br/>

<br/>

So yea, I hope to hear from you guys soon!</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Lavandiya"><s>

</s>Hello, I would like to join your guild because you guys have what I value a lot which is a community closer than just some friends you see playing once in a while. My nickname in game is Lavandiya. I have played around 190 hours and have beaten the Johto e4 (so yes I do have all 16 badges). I'm 17 and come from Canada. I don't really have an objective necessarily but I do have somethings I do want to accomplish. Some of these include: my pvp team, and to find a shiny (I haven't seen one yet :/). I don't have a favorite pokemon but I like strong ones ^_^. I do have a discord account but I'm new to it so I don't know how to join those sort of things, so no I haven't. I obviously can't follow the rules even though I am applying (obvious sarcasm have a sense of humour :p, it's even in your requirements).<br/>

<br/>

So yea, I hope to hear from you guys soon!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for your interest in joining our guild. We want to know you better, please check your PM for an invitation to our discord channel :)</r>

K7qd0cn.gif