No Membership - payed on 29th of may

Red

I bought membership on the 29th of may and still didnt receive it up until now.

Figured I might have done something wrong so I payed for another membership today.

However when I check inside my paypal the transfer is completed.. twice, but still no membership.

Hoping you can look into it.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I am currently looking into this issue with out host.

It is visible that only one donation gone through > ****5488WL867****

I can also see that you currently have MS activated until 2015-06-30 12:55:21. I am going to extend your membership for one month if that is okay with you. Please let us know if there are any more issues. In case another one goes through I will be not deducting it from your account regardless. After all, this is not your fault. Thanks for understanding.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Thats more then fine Red, thanks for your swift response.

I was given rather positive answer from our host. So I hope such things wont happen again. If they happen it is not on our end. I am glad you are enjoying it. Have fun.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.