an idea about exca sites

Sabrilemarocain

+1 (Hope excavation gets a revamp soon too..)

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png

336839 pretty sure they just removed dril from vic. road or made the spawn rate something stupid like they have been doing with other pok the last few weeks..

The spawn rate is the same as always as far as I know, it's actually kinda painful to change the spawn rate for any specific Pokemon in the wild, so I doubt anyone will go through the trouble to actually do that.

omg its the hero staff member :Shocked:

336839 pretty sure they just removed dril from vic. road or made the spawn rate something stupid like they have been doing with other pok the last few weeks..

The spawn rate is the same as always as far as I know, it's actually kinda painful to change the spawn rate for any specific Pokemon in the wild, so I doubt anyone will go through the trouble to actually do that.

like i said iam not making speculations for no reason. I was hunting for togepi, dril and tang like 1-2 months ago and hunted again for the ot tourney just recently.

They have changed 100% ( either they got decreased or others got increased) and any1 who keeps track of that expiriences the difference.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Personally I think sites were at their best when the entrance costs 5k and artifact pieces are not introduced yet. When vitamins and fresh waters are common.

Pretty much the only thing I really like from the current version, is the lack of Starly. Catching them is a pain when your catcher poke is Breloom.....hate all those Aerial Aces. If only their level is lower.

They also should return a few things that were removed, that should make sites more interesting again.

Klink & Dwebble (Mineral Site), Scraggy (Feral Site), Piplup (Glacial Site), Roggenrola & Ralts (Historical Site), Munchlax & Foongus (Natural Site).

Funny how Haunted Site never has any spawn change. Perhaps they should put Sableye and Litwick there? And remove Gastly, I didn't remember if Gastly was already removed or not, but if it is still there, then it should be removed. Misdreavus too. We have other places where they can be obtained easily.

Also, remove the absolute dependency on MS. It's fine if MS increases the encounter chance, but right now, without MS we absolutely has no chance at all, everything will either always flee or yield no item at all.

Stuff like Pawniard, Beldum and Fossils feel like they're removed as well. Getting fossils via artifact pieces is not a bad idea, but spending a weeks (or more) worth of excavations on a Dome Fossil when they were much easier to obtain before?.. Unfair and unnecessary. Why do you feel the need to make PvP viable Pokemon that rare? Okay, it does encourage the players to play more but only to a certain extent. 1 week for a Dome Fossil, 50% chance to sync, 47.5% chance for it to have the right ability, #% chance for it to have good IVs (cba calculating)... What's the point?

For 2.5-3 months straight (excluding the last entire month) I excavated everyday. Got 1 Pawniard (trash) during that time, also got a Clauncher (who's already farmable). Why are my chances of catching a viable PvP Pokemon that low?

Same thing applies to Talonflame. I've been headbutting daily since my return to the game (4 months) and even created an alt last month to increase my chances. And guess what, I managed to catch 0 (yes, zero) Gale Wings Fletchlings within 4 months. A Pokemon that's placed in top 3 in terms of viability, yet the chances of me getting one is very low. Only the very lucky & the rich are able to use them. The rate isn't balanced imo.

Anyways, rant over. Please consider these things when making changes though, nobody wants to hunt for a certain Pokemon for 4months+. It discourages them and makes them wanna quit the game.