Let The Battles Begin!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

337512 Kinda annoyed tho that a few plays are using two accounts in the tournament.

Great Rolemodels Top 25!

shouldn't you report this to staff?

wont help, since apparently their "brothers" came out of nowhere and got good in pvp.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

337900 UPDATE: No more changes to matchings will be made as many Players have found their match already.

Regarding the matches,when its 20 of the month,does only those that are in round 1 battles?Or can those from round 2(who have opponents decided for them) battle as well?

337900 UPDATE: No more changes to matchings will be made as many Players have found their match already.

Regarding the matches,when its 20 of the month,does only those that are in round 1 battles?Or can those from round 2(who have opponents decided for them) battle as well?

Anyone who has a pairing. :) If you do not have an opponent yet then you do not need to find them, but yes if you have an opponent, find them.

Regarding the very sudden Leech Seed Ban.

Is the Leech Seed ban to be active within the tournament? Or will it be similar to how life orb came out before the tournament but is disallowed so we can play on the fact we based our teams around a particular setup before it's release?

As it stands my team that I've been preparing for this tournament for weeks will no longer function with the Leech Seed ban coming in right on the first round and it feels like a huge slap in the face. I would now be stuck trying to reformat my team very last minute before any matches take place and I ain't allowed to swap out between my 14 pokemon to reformat in such a way.