Let The Battles Begin!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

339433 How if can't contact the opponent within the time after sending message? :Grin: just asking ,because my battle is in second round but I cant access to the internet between 28th Jan to 31th Jan, may need to inform him/her early ,I'm not available during that period. :thanks:

Don't worry Nico, I'm your opponent and I spotted your post. We can totally arrange to play after the 31st (I think Round 2 will be like 29th Jan - 5th Feb). Throw me a message any time and we can sort out a time for ya. Keep up the GJ-bu avatar :P

ok , thanks :Smile:

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

Good luck to everyone participating! :Grin:

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png

is it allowed to change move sets between battles. for example i fight the first battle with slowbro that knows psyshock and after the battle ends before the second one i change psyshock to scald(taking into assumption i have the tm already in my bag). Just to be clear i'm talking about 3 battles with the same person( in the first rounds of the tournament when its the best out of 3)

sceptile-mega.gifempoleon.gifmilotic-f.giftalonflame.gifumbreon.gifsalamence-mega.giflucario-mega.giftyranitar-mega.gif

339740 is it allowed to change move sets between battles. for example i fight the first battle with slowbro that knows psyshock and after the battle ends before the second one i change psyshock to scald(taking into assumption i have the tm already in my bag). Just to be clear i'm talking about 3 battles with the same person( in the first rounds of the tournament when its the best out of 3)

yeah it is allowed i think u only have 5 mins to make sure everything is changed :Shy: correct me if i am wrong

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Is there any tutorial on how to share a vid to only one person?

Youtube requires one's(daeon's) email so it could share the private video.

nvm

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18