Let The Battles Begin!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

340733 I received the mail, butti am starting in round 2. :D:

I stated in the original post that if you have an opponent you will need to find them and battle them.

However, due to the confusion this has caused and the number of people baffled by this - I am willing to allow those who are automatically put into Round Two until the end of Round Two to battle. I won't penalise people for being confused by it. The whole thing has been a bit hard to explain and get the message across so unfortunately that just comes with the nature of how Challonge sets up their tournaments.

I will announce on the 27th January when Round Two will end.

340733 I received the mail, butti am starting in round 2. :D:

I stated in the original post that if you have an opponent you will need to find them and battle them.

However, due to the confusion this has caused and the number of people baffled by this - I am willing to allow those who are automatically put into Round Two until the end of Round Two to battle. I won't penalise people for being confused by it. The whole thing has been a bit hard to explain and get the message across so unfortunately that just comes with the nature of how Challonge sets up their tournaments.

I will announce on the 27th January when Round Two will end.

so that the player in round 2 in blue have the time to fight from now to the end of round two right? or just the end of round 1...