Let The Battles Begin!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round Two has been extended by TWO DAYS and will end 3rd February at 20:00GMT.

This is due to the incredibly high number of participants who have not battled yet. I will not extend it again, so please do try to make an effort to find your opponent.

344394 Round Two has been extended by TWO DAYS and will end 3rd February at 20:00GMT.

This is due to the incredibly high number of participants who have not battled yet. I will not extend it again, so please do try to make an effort to find your opponent.

Oh that's cool Daeon thx, i will send you a PM after.

388048chaos.png

344394 Round Two has been extended by TWO DAYS and will end 3rd February at 20:00GMT.

I've also created a Discord Server, invite link doesn't expire. :Shy:

https://discord.gg/DuG3nms

I've also created a Discord Server, invite link doesn't expire. :Shy:

https://discord.gg/DuG3nms

'this instant invite has expired'

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

Round Two has ended.

I have updated the Brackets - however I have been unable to contact the following Players, therefore they have been disqualified as there has been absolutely no contact throughout this Round whatsoever:

• Tatsumichan
  • Nicklauda
  • Ewitsallsticky
  • Fongsaiyuk

In order to maintain a proper order throughout the Tournament, I will be holding a random draw to give a second chance to other Players.

This applies to Players who have battled in Round One and won their first round, but lost in Round Two.

There is one spot available in Red, and one spot available in Blue. The following Players will be offered a second chance opportunity, I will contact them and ask them if they are happy to continue in the Tournament, if so, I will number them, and have a random draw (which I will provide proof of).

They will have 24 hours to reply (Deadline: 4th Feb 20:00GMT), if they do not it will be an assumed no and they will not be added to the draw.

• Wolfdgod
    Darudeameno Y
    Fish
    Nonameboy Y
    Jonathanjazz
    Fadoka Y
    Encrush
    Bladermagician Y
    Aimansan
    Fantasmao Y
    H1dd

346000 Round Two has ended.

I have updated the Brackets - however I have been unable to contact the following Players, therefore they have been disqualified as there has been absolutely no contact throughout this Round whatsoever:

• Tatsumichan
  • Nicklauda
  • Ewitsallsticky
  • Fongsaiyuk

In order to maintain a proper order throughout the Tournament, I will be holding a random draw to give a second chance to other Players.

This applies to Players who have battled in Round One and won their first round, but lost in Round Two.

There is one spot available in Red, and one spot available in Blue. The following Players will be offered a second chance opportunity, I will contact them and ask them if they are happy to continue in the Tournament, if so, I will number them, and have a random draw (which I will provide proof of).

They will have 24 hours to reply (Deadline: 4th Feb 20:00GMT), if they do not it will be an assumed no and they will not be added to the draw.

• Wolfdgod
    Darudeameno Y
    Fish
    Nonameboy Y
    Jonathanjazz
    Fadoka Y
    Encrush
    Bladermagician Y
    Aimansan
    Fantasmao Y
    H1dd

No response was made from Wolfdgod, Fish, Jonathanjazz, Encrush or Aimansan for Red. I also received no response from H1dd.

Therefore, for Blue, Fantasmao will automatically replace Ewitsallsticky/Fongsaiyuk in Round Three.

For Red, I've numbered the participants in order I wrote them in this previous post so:

1. Darudeameno.

2. Nonameboy.

3. Fadoka.

4. BladerMagician.

As seen above, Fadoka will be taking the place of Nicklauda/Tatsumichan.

:Shy:

I will update the tournament Bracket to reflect these changes.

Round Three will also begin now, and will end in 4 days on 8th February 2017 at 20:00GMT.