Let The Battles Begin!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i ahve sent my prove of my win in round three. the message is stuck in "outbox" tho, is there anywhere i cans end the video to you daeon?

The outbox message need to take certain time for it to send ,ytd i have this problem too, and now it's at the "sent message" box already.

Btw you can find Daeon on the tournament discord too

giphy.gif

[glow=red]Here's NicoChan :3[/glow]

ROUND FOUR WILL BEGIN FRIDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 20:00GMT.

There have been delays due to some conflicts with contact between opponents, I will try to contact these Players until 20:00GMT today. If I receive no response I will enter another draw phase like at the end of the last Round in order to fill the bracket.

348450 ROUND FOUR WILL BEGIN FRIDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 20:00GMT.

There have been delays due to some conflicts with contact between opponents, I will try to contact these Players until 20:00GMT today. If I receive no response I will enter another draw phase like at the end of the last Round in order to fill the bracket.

ROUND FOUR WILL BEGIN SATURDAY 11TH FEBRUARY 20:00GMT.

There has been ongoing conflicts with contact, unfortunately none of these have come to a final outcome. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused by this, and for the delay.

348450 ROUND FOUR WILL BEGIN FRIDAY 10TH FEBRUARY 20:00GMT.

ROUND FOUR WILL BEGIN SATURDAY 11TH FEBRUARY 20:00GMT.

There has been ongoing conflicts with contact, unfortunately none of these have come to a final outcome. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused by this, and for the delay.

As none of these participants have been able to arrange a battle, I will need to do a coin flip to choose who proceeds to the next round.

Somes and Beerussama will continue to next round. Apologies to Infragganty and Nicksupergod.