Let The Battles Begin!

Good luck to all entrants, and dont forget to give a big thanks to Daeon for arranging this for you all to participate in! :Angel:

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck to everyone have fun and a big thank you to daenon for making this possible

daebae :Heart:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

337187 Hi everyone and thx gm's for the hard work. Just a comple of questions:

- Where and when will we know our opponents?

- what is the deadline for the first round?

Ty in advance

You can find your opponents in the challonge tournament page. I have linked this to the server here, click on the required server to be transferred:

Please note I do need to make some changes here, I will be pairing timezones so that your opponent will be relatively close to your timezone where I can make it possible. I will try to make sure that no one is more than 8 hours from the other. This will be for Round One only though.

I will also update the post with a deadline once Round One has started. It will be different for each server, considering Red has almost 100 players - it's gonna take a bit longer.