Few questions about leveling

Lawc

Hello guys !

I have some questions about how to level pokes:

1) Can I level a Poks anywhere on any EV spot, reach lv 100 and then reset EV by using berries and then level on the good EV spots?

The main reason about this question is because now i'm leveling, let's say Gastly who needs SPATK and SPD, he is lv 55 so Psyduck,Golduck,Diglett and Dugtrio don't give me that much of exp even with MS buff and even in Seafoam Islands. So i want to level my Pokes in Victory Road Cavern and use berries to reset their EV.

2) Is it worth it to not evolve a Poke, reach lv 98 and evolve him at lv 99 and 100 to level him faster?

eg: level that Fletchling to level 98 make him evolve to Fletchinder lv 99 and to Talonflame lv 100

3) Do i need to just beat E4 with a lv100 Gengar to unlock every interesting level spots and level there?

eg: Cerulian cave.

Thank you very much guys :)

337243 Hello guys !

I have some questions about how to level pokes:

1) Can I level a Poks anywhere on any EV spot, reach lv 100 and then reset EV by using berries and then level on the good EV spots?

The main reason about this question is because now i'm leveling, let's say Gastly who needs SPATK and SPD, he is lv 55 so Psyduck,Golduck,Diglett and Dugtrio don't give me that much of exp even with MS buff and even in Seafoam Islands. So i want to level my Pokes in Victory Road Cavern and use berries to reset their EV.

2) Is it worth it to not evolve a Poke, reach lv 98 and evolve him at lv 99 and 100 to level him faster?

eg: level that Fletchling to level 98 make him evolve to Fletchinder lv 99 and to Talonflame lv 100

3) Do i need to just beat E4 with a lv100 Gengar to unlock every interesting level spots and level there?

eg: Cerulian cave.

Thank you very much guys :)

Hello Lawc,

• Yes, we have all EV reducing berries in the game, you can buy them after you beat the Pumpkin Boss or in several mazes.
  • Yes, the base xp from pre-evo pokemons is way lower but I suggest evolving it at 98 and 99, bugs/server crashes can always happen
  • No, you need to do way more to get the Cerulean Cave spot (get a certain amount of pokemons in ur dex, pay for the dragonden membership, beat several boss fights)

Greetings

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

337243 1) Can I level a Poks anywhere on any EV spot, reach lv 100 and then reset EV by using berries and then level on the good EV spots?

You can but it is better to train its EVS before leveling up to reseve berries.

337243 2) Is it worth it to not evolve a Poke, reach lv 98 and evolve him at lv 99 and 100 to level him faster?

You can, it is good to not evolve a pokemon at a low level, only be careful from errors when you are near 100 lvl.

337243 3) Do i need to just beat E4 with a lv100 Gengar to unlock every interesting level spots and level there?

Beating the e4 and the champion give you acces to the next region.

The level or the pokemon used is not important only you must win.

337243 eg: Cerulian cave.

Cerulean cave is a quest with its requirements. (Beat Lance in Dragon Den/Johto to get acces to the cave).

2-) Yes, but there's an exception for Happiny. In PRO, a Pokemon's base exp dictates how much exp you need to level it. Higher the base exp; higher the required exp to level up.

Happiny, Chansey and Blissey all have 255 as their base exp, so it's actually more beneficial to level it up after evolving as it gets better offensive stats that help you faint wild Pokemon.

You can find the base exp for each Pokemon on: https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/happiny under the "Training" section.

337271 2-) Yes, but there's an exception for Happiny. In PRO, a Pokemon's base exp dictates how much exp you need to level it. Higher the base exp; higher the required exp to level up.

Happiny, Chansey and Blissey all have 255 as their base exp, so it's actually more beneficial to level it up after evolving as it gets better offensive stats that help you faint wild Pokemon.

You can find the base exp for each Pokemon on: https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/happiny under the "Training" section.

Ok mate nice information thanks :)

Also, i forget to ask this one : About rare candy: how do it works on EV? Does it increase them all by 1 or the highest one?

337271 2-) Yes, but there's an exception for Happiny. In PRO, a Pokemon's base exp dictates how much exp you need to level it. Higher the base exp; higher the required exp to level up.

Also, i forget to ask this one : About rare candy: how do it works on EV? Does it increase them all by 1 or the highest one?

Rare candy doesn't increase any EVs. It just adds a level to your Pokemon.

Rare candy doesn't increase any EVs. It just adds a level to your Pokemon.

Ok thanks I guess i got some wrong information :p