Leech Seed = 100% Accuracy, Should Be 90%

Tr3y

I may be mistaken but Leech Seed has never missed ever since I have played this game. I tested it with my alt account and I hit 100% of the time with no misses so I believe it is 100% accuracy when it should be 90%. I have used other 90% accurate moves such as High Jump Kick, Play Rough, Toxic, etc and I miss every once in a while but Leech Seed never fails.

338747 I may be mistaken but Leech Seed has never missed ever since I have played this game. I tested it with my alt account and I hit 100% of the time with no misses so I believe it is 100% accuracy when it should be 90%. I have used other 90% accurate moves such as High Jump Kick, Play Rough, Toxic, etc and I miss every once in a while but Leech Seed never fails.

I too have noticed leech seed not having the correct base power and accuarcy percentage. I have also detected other moves that do not correlate with their respective accuaracy/base power here in PRO.

338747 I may be mistaken but Leech Seed has never missed ever since I have played this game. I tested it with my alt account and I hit 100% of the time with no misses so I believe it is 100% accuracy when it should be 90%. I have used other 90% accurate moves such as High Jump Kick, Play Rough, Toxic, etc and I miss every once in a while but Leech Seed never fails.

I too have noticed leech seed not having the correct base power and accuarcy percentage; I have also detected other moves that do not correlate with their respective accuaracy/base power here in PRO.

I too have noticed leech seed not having the correct base power and accuarcy percentage. I have also detected other moves that do not correlate with their respective accuaracy/base power here in PRO.

air slash is a huge one for me

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

I missed quite a few Air Slashes, 95% seems accurate from my experience.

I think he meant air slash's flinch rate. I have missed way more hipnosis than I've seen air slash miss a flinch (and both have about the same chance).

I think he meant air slash's flinch rate. I have missed way more hipnosis than I've seen air slash miss a flinch (and both have about the same chance).

Oh makes sense. Could be, but nothing unusual from my experience with that either. Though I'm not as sure as I am with its accuracy.