New to PRO, new to Pokemon

Hey, real name Justin, IGN Jkha :)

In all honestly, I dont know how i lived 18 years of my life without pokemon, but with strict parents, no access to Nintendo's and busy school life, I never had the chance to play it.

Now graduated my mate recommended PRO to me and I've been starting to play it, filling in for the pokemon childhood i missed out on.

If you guys have any small tips, they are always welcome :)

Thanks guys!

Welcome, your friend is right you'll love it.

There are so many 'small tips' it's hard to list them all. Best I can offer you is advice in game if you ask, just add me when you catch me online 'Anieru' (type: /friend Anieru). Also check out the guide directory in the guide section, some great information there.

Other than that, have fun!

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best."

Oh man if you haven't played Pokemon then you're in for a treat.

I have 2 suggestions:

(Non PRO related): Hmm, well since this is your first time playing pokemon ever, I would definitely start off with getting one of the DS handheld games if you're willing to spend money and a 3DS or 2DS if you don't have one. (For the games I recommend getting either Heartgold/Soulsilver version for the classic Kanto & Johto experience, or going with X/Y for a more modernized red/blue version experience). That's just my opinion though.

(PRO related): My other suggestion is to take your time. As in lvling your pkmn/exploring the region's. All-in-all just enjoy it at your own pace and really soak in everything the game has to offer.

Welcome to the world of Pokemon, Justin! If you want help in PRO or with Pokemon in general, my name in-game is: Corey. And/or you can add me on the forums.

|

Musician |

PPwAg2Q.pngjh8mdsh.pngTI4LQqb.png

If you play WoW:

(A) Proudmoore(US) - Dismaras

(A) Moon Guard(US) - Esagar

(H) Area 52(US) - Gizrix

BattleTag - Peip#1459