Ban leech seed ? Are u serious?

Fatmanclt

Are u serious ?

Do u realize that some poke become useless without leech seed ?

Do u realize that there is tournament in coming and some players have based their team on poke like ferro/tang (who are top tier) and become now very useless without leech seed ? U can't ban leech seed for the tournament.

Do u realize that u banned a move because he have 100% precision instead of 90%, but have u notice that all ice move have more than 10% of chance to freeze, its like 30% of chance in this game and its very frustrating. Then in this case u should ban all ice type moves too.

Do u realize that garchomp under the sand with Sand veil have more escape ? Normally its a ability banned in pvp, So why u don't ban garchomp sand veil?

Do u realize that Gothita is a uber tier and can't be counter without pursuit code ? So why u don't ban Goth ?

Where is the logic ? I'm sure that the man who have banned leech seed don't play pvp in PRO, and its scandalous.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Conkledurr is pretty useless without Drain Punch, but Drain Punch is a bugged move and as such will not be able to be used in Ranked PvP.

Leech Seed has 100% accuracy when it should only have 90% and also takes a full 12% boost even when the opposing Pokemon is on 1HP, therefore this is bugged, and as such will not be allowed to be used whilst it remains a broken move.

Do you realise that we cant proactively do all of our day to day duties, plan for the future in the form of events and future development, keep all of the servers clean from people breaking the rules AND try and test every single PvP move with a fine comb and ensure every little bit is working 100% correct, when they are coded they are coded under the impression they are working correctly, if it is found to not be, the move will be made ineligible in Ranked as it can influence the outcome of a Ranked battle due to the bug alone. We depend on players reporting these bugs to us, players proactively PvPing day to day that experience such, and it is only recently it has been raised (by Tr3y in Bug Centre) the issues with Leech Seed, which have now resulted in us being able to look into and do testing on that specific move to prove it is (or isnt) working 100%.

I understand the timing is a little inappropriate, given the upcoming tournament, but most seeders are still usable in Ranked PvP and very viable options. This isnt a team-killer.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

You do know that leech seed also restores 12% of the opponent's health no matter what, right?

Meaning leech seed is bugged in two ways (one of them being the accuracy bug)

And yes, as Rekkuza said, the exclusion of leech seed isn't really a team killer

Ferrothorn and Tangrowth - yes leech seed is indeed an essential move for those two.

However, I think they can manage without the said move

Ferrothorn: Spikes, T-wave, Gyro Ball, Power Whip

Tangrowth: Knock off, Giga Drain, Sleep powder, Ancient power/Hidden power

That's just my opinion

Also,

339070 Where is the logic ? I'm sure that the man who have banned leech seed don't play pvp in PRO, and its scandalous.

I do PVP in PRO

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

339078 The only problem is the timing.

Prepare for tons of report..

We cant exactly help when bugs are raised / noted. Its inappropriate timing as i already said, which i empathize with the playing community, but there is no option whatsoever to prolong the banning of this move to facilitate the PvP tournament given the two reasons why it is banned, as this bug will be giving people in the tourny a big advantage they shouldnt actually have, and then people would be complaining that they lost due to a bugged move, which really isnt fair either, so we have taken the only action we can at this present moment, which is the temporary banning of the move. I hope you all can understand the reasoning (which i pretty much just stated)

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

339081 Ok, but I would suggest to make that server message popping out regularly in the next day (also today).

I already did in Blue and Yellow like half an hour ago, and Mapplle did red around the same time, these server messages may be intermittent throughout the day (but we cant spam them, for obvious reasons - we updated forums and posted ingame twice per server currently) :)

ZUtC0zO.png

339077 You do know that leech seed also restores 12% of the opponent's health no matter what, right?

Meaning leech seed is bugged in two ways (one of them being the accuracy bug)

And yes, as Rekkuza said, the exclusion of leech seed isn't really a team killer

Ferrothorn and Tangrowth - yes leech seed is indeed an essential move for those two.

However, I think they can manage without the said move

Ferrothorn: Spikes, T-wave, Gyro Ball, Power Whip

Tangrowth: Knock off, Giga Drain, Sleep powder, Ancient power/Hidden power

That's just my opinion

Also,

339070 Where is the logic ? I'm sure that the man who have banned leech seed don't play pvp in PRO, and its scandalous.

I do PVP in PRO

YES IT IS A HUGE TEAM KILLER

FERRO VS GYRA WHO WIN WITHOUT LEECHE SEED ? SAME FOR TANG ! THEY LOSE NOW

When U build your team, some poke like ferro and tang are here to counter some poke, without leech seed they can't.

U can't do this. U destroyed all the meta, ferro vs blissey who win ? Now its blissey, same for tang. They are lot of match up they lose without leech seed.

And once again u don't reply to all my post, what about ice move, goth, garchom sand veil ?

U CAN'T do this, their is a tournament in comming. All registration are done, we can't register others poke, u have killed two over used poke. All our plane is fucked.

GOTH IS A CANCER AND U DID NOTHING, NOTHING, PURSUIT ISN'T CODED BUT U DID NOTHING

GARCHOMP IS OP UNDER THE SAND BUT U DID NOTHING

ICE MOVE FREEEZ 1/5 BUT U DID NOTHING

But leech seed 100% instead of 90%, u said : " OMG WE NEED TO BAN THIS ITS OP " " LETS KILL OVER USED POKE BEFORE THE TOURNAMENT ITS FUNNY, LETS CHANGE THE META "

omg im tilted...