Ban 5 life orb on the same team!

Xande7ost

339183 I wanted to ask for the rule of you can not repeat life orb on the same team. I have faced an opponent with 5 life orb in the team, this is already exaggeration.

5 life orbs =/= automatic win (infact its so imbalanced that it almost equates to an automatic loss).

When will people stop asking for bans of everything they cant think for more than 5 seconds on how to counter. IF you arent capable of that much, im afraid pvp isnt for you, stick to NPCs please.

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

339183 I wanted to ask for the rule of you can not repeat life orb on the same team. I have faced an opponent with 5 life orb in the team, this is already exaggeration.

5 life orbs =/= automatic win (infact its so imbalanced that it almost equates to an automatic loss).

When will people stop asking for bans of everything they cant think for more than 5 seconds on how to counter. IF you arent capable of that much, im afraid pvp isnt for you, stick to NPCs please.

sounds so rude but its definitely true :Grin:

If you switch smart, and make them waste a move on a non-super effective type it's a free 10% health loss. Add that to sandstorm damage/iron barbs/rough skin and other residual damage (stealth rocks/spikes) and they will get melt down very easily. Most of the time a priority sweeper gets the job done after life orb attackers are low enough. It's all about balance teams with efficient checks/counters.

Toxic spikes come pretty handy in those situations.

• 2 months later...