new pokemons and tm pls

Kurushiimohamed

your work is always appreciated and I know that you do your best and I'm really thankful as well as all players playing this wonderful game. I wanted to ask if you could add new pokemons to game. there no need for many 1 or 2 will be very good and more than enough, since we haven't had new pokemons in a long time (may I suggest Oshawott and Tepig since you added Snivy as boss reward)

another thing is tms flash cannon and dazzling gleam, cause there are many spatk users steel pokemons and we have very few fairy moves in game.

:thanks:

Kurushiimohamed

Don't worry, they're working on coding pokes and adding them when the time is ready for them to do so! We'll just have to wait, which is pretty expected to say to posts like these, but that's the only thing we can do :Grin:

+1 for the idea

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746

Guest SugarRed9
339436 your work is always appreciated and I know that you do your best and I'm really thankful as well as all players playing this wonderful game. I wanted to ask if you could add new pokemons to game. there no need for many 1 or 2 will be very good and more than enough, since we haven't had new pokemons in a long time (may I suggest Oshawott and Tepig since you added Snivy as boss reward)

another thing is tms flash cannon and dazzling gleam, cause there are many spatk users steel pokemons and we have very few fairy moves in game.

:thanks:

We just got a draco metor tutor and Snivy was implemented as a boss reward pretty recently. Just gotta be patient :Angel:

339441 We just got a draco metor tutor and Snivy was implemented as a boss reward pretty recently. Just gotta be patient :Angel:

having a pokemon as boss reward is not what I meant. I don't do pvp so my fun is hunting and training my pokemons. so I would like to have pokemons I can hunt. and I'm patient I'm just making suggestion so when they are going to make new tms they can have in mind what players need. :Grin:

Kurushiimohamed

having a pokemon as boss reward is not what I meant. I don't do pvp so my fun is hunting and training my pokemons. so I would like to have pokemons I can hunt. and I'm patient I'm just making suggestion so when they are going to make new tms they can have in mind what players need. :Grin:

why not to complete the 3 region first ..so if the new region is coming u are ready to hunt some new pokemon^^..

there some area that u can hunt a good pokemon u want..but that was not kinda easy..u need an effort on it..just like an excavation site(sorry if wrong spell xD)

sorry about my bad english xD..

u can catch 3 legendary pokemon and game

in kanto - mew

in johto - celebi

in hoenn - jirachi..

hope u injoy ur game..

the 4th region will be released soon so lets all wait and be patient about it xD