After trying pvp

Mlgcupcakes1

339678 his b*tthurt buddy Giovanna and be like " no one agrees dont worry "

Giovanna is not my friend. I don't really know him.

You clearly don't know what butthurt means. A wild copy paste warrior appears i guess. I'm just saying that no one agrees with you so it's not like anything will happen, which is the truth. You are suggesting custom changes to game balancing on a spur of the moment. Don't think anyone cares about whether you are "done" (or started for that matter) with the community.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

339691 I'm just saying that no one agrees with you

i guess i m at the kindergarden , first of all for some reason you guys tent to give importance on what you shouldnt , aside that you just speak about the opinions of a whole community like you are god or something know everything , i m suggesting to devs not plebs and i just state what i see as i saw them , aside from all matters i ll just mute every kid i cross with because its litterly pointless to reply to every god exist in this comminity.

as i told to your friend , grow up

339638 it was pretty lame i dont recommend it xD

That's the most grown up comment i've ever seen xD

I think every community you go to you will be in kindergarden since you brought it with you. If you wanted to take this seriously you would have been more specific with well based arguments. But you replaced this with " xD". These are half-assed suggestions. Of course no one will take you seriously.

But go ahead and suggest it to Shane. You are free to speak.

i ll anwear you for one last time , but i wont even open a reply from you again .

339702 Of course no one will take you seriously.
-> you know what feedback is right ? what i did was test pvp and write my opinion .

339702 But you replaced this with " xD"
Do you really want to talk about grown up behaivor mr , Nobody agrees with you ? Did somebody who think he is a god and knows what a whole community believe just told me about xD ?

339702 These are half-assed suggestions
yes obviously are half-assed suggestions i m not a dev or a wanna be dev , i just wrote staff i had in mind thats what "suggestion means" doesnt have to be perfect , correct .

339702 If you wanted to take this seriously you would have been more specific with well based arguments.
-> i didnt argue with anyone i just said my opinion .

And you will be kid for 1 reason , you cant undrestand a simple post and its reason , you live in a perfect world where people tend to post perfect suggestions and something thats not perfect triggers you , nobody seeked attention by simple fellow player , or demanded from devs to do something , nor even whinned , you reply and reply like a total expert , thats why you are a kid , get over yourself .

339691 I'm just saying that no one agrees with you

i guess i m at the kindergarden , first of all for some reason you guys tent to give importance on what you shouldnt , aside that you just speak about the opinions of a whole community like you are god or something know everything , i m suggesting to devs not plebs and i just state what i see as i saw them , aside from all matters i ll just mute every kid i cross with because its litterly pointless to reply to every god exist in this comminity.

as i told to your friend , grow up

Chill^^

Its ok to give your opinion and help to make the game better. U also suggested smth to make the game feel less "lame" as u stated.

But u have to accept that not everyone agrees with your suggestions as u might have noticed. I wont go to deep in this cause we are getting a bit off topic.

I agree that they have to fix/add some stuff, but as others already mentioned this takes some time cause of manpower/fanmade game in their free time.

What u mostly dislike is that u get banned for using banned moves/abilites/pokes. But u have to read the rules before playing PvP. I mean...u dont have to but if u gain a temporary ban u have to deal with it and read it afterwards or in your "banned" time.

Its necessary to ban ppl abusing stuff to keep the PvP, "as lame as it is" in your opinion, as healthy as possible. ;) Its much more faster to ban moves than to fix them. Cause to fix them u have to find the issue. And for most coding stuff just Shane has access to the code. So it might take some time until it gets fixed. So just banning the move is fast and healthy.

And i personally dont like the idea to change moves/abilities like giving a sleep-move 30% acc instead of 70% like it should be in the originals. Thats like adding non-existing invented pokemons in my opinion.

Just to add: I dont wanna attack u, im just discussing. ;)

339681 Stall, hyper offense etc. are legitimate strategies. I hate stall teams more than you could imagine, but that's where your team building skills as well as predictions come into play. You need to adapt, there's no need to be upset. You're still gonna see stall teams if every move/ability was coded.

Im not doing that much PvP atm but the biggest problem is the ladder-system/matchmaking. In Pokemon u can easily beat a better player just by unvaforite Team-building for this specific match + hex. And stall or stall-heavier teams help u out if you are trying to stay in the Top 25. U playing around the "luck-factor".^^

Cause if u at 500 points and get matched with a 0 ladder player (which doesnt mean that this player is bad) u lose like 30-40 points. And by winning in another match vs a like 0 points player u get 3 or 4 points. Thats not motivating to play with a aggressive team-comp. Also we dont have the possibility for team-preview and with stall and more whirlwinds/Roars or switches in general u have the opportunity to scout without losing a pokemon. Thats why and i totally understand this, players tend to run stall.

Change the ladder-system and u change the meta.;)

But Shane already did good work as i noticed in last weeks and added a few abilities/moves and a Life-Orb. I dont know how that affected the Meta. I heard its still stall-heavy.

339681 getting salty about it

there we go again , but i have to give tips for a legit answer i ll give this to you thank you for trying althou i m not salty i just dislike the current pvp which is not whining i m just stating my stance for pvp , as for lame , yes i find it quite lame and this isnt whining its just how i find the current pvp meta .

Well tbh "salty whiner" is very likely to be the first impression most people are going to get from your original post. You could've worded your thoughts better.

I'm not the biggest fan of the current PvP environment either but there's nothing we can do except for waiting. Staff are trying their best to improve the game but as I said, they have limited time and manpower. So "code every ability/item etc first, don't ban stuff" is out of the equation, because the majority of the players here would still want to PvP even with the current imperfections. PRO without PvP is a 75-80hr game.

If you want to play PRO and win PvP battles, you have to adapt to it's PvP environment, there are no other options. And from my experience, it's not as bad as you say. Sure it's annoying at times, but it's possible to have fun with it. Adapting is key.

Im not doing that much PvP atm but the biggest problem is the ladder-system/matchmaking. In Pokemon u can easily beat a better player just by unvaforite Team-building for this specific match + hex. And stall or stall-heavier teams help u out if you are trying to stay in the Top 25. U playing around the "luck-factor".^^

Cause if u at 500 points and get matched with a 0 ladder player (which doesnt mean that this player is bad) u lose like 30-40 points. And by winning in another match vs a like 0 points player u get 3 or 4 points. Thats not motivating to play with a aggressive team-comp. Also we dont have the possibility for team-preview and with stall and more whirlwinds/Roars or switches in general u have the opportunity to scout without losing a pokemon. Thats why and i totally understand this, players tend to run stall.

But Shane already did good work as i noticed in last weeks and added a few abilities/moves and a Life-Orb. I dont know how that affected the Meta. I heard its still stall-heavy.

Yep, it's certainly an important problem but I think the online count is the main cause of that. Unless match making is always random.

I agree with everything you said. Spot on. :y:

Yep, it's certainly an important problem but I think the online count is the main cause of that. Unless match making is always random.

I agree with everything you said. Spot on. :y:

agree with majroity but playing stall in this meta is basically suicidal

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!