[]~ ❣ Somu's Sig Shack ❣ ~[] [Red Server Only]

Somes

357569 Hey Somes.

I was wondering if you could make me a sig. I really like Mega Charizard X so something with that either on its own or fighting something else? I don't know be creative. but i also would like it 'Not" in a box format kind of like your Typhlosion sig and in the same color is its blue flames have my name near the fire or coming out of the fire something like that. happy to pay more if its a lot of work. thanks :)

Noted, will do asap after finishing other req's.

EDIT: i'll be posting sigs from 5th of march onw.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which Pokaman u want: Munchlax/Snorlax

What's the text u wish on it: PreHax

Other mentions: favorite colors aqua/purple

be creative about it :3

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

357569 Hey Somes.

I was wondering if you could make me a sig. I really like Mega Charizard X so something with that either on its own or fighting something else? I don't know be creative. but i also would like it 'Not" in a box format kind of like your Typhlosion sig and in the same color is its blue flames have my name near the fire or coming out of the fire something like that. happy to pay more if its a lot of work. thanks :)

Awesome thanks Somes :)

1.png

357569 Hey Somes.

Awesome thanks Somes :)

np :D :kiss:

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>

357319 Alright, now that I am sure you're stil making signatures, I shall drop my request!

A Gallade signature with my username (JKneeA) and my Guild name (Justified) would be what I'd love to see the most, don't mind not having the Guild name if both words take too much space, if you can, use as much ''Gallade green'' and ''Dark green'' as possible, and if the letters are White with some dark mint green outline or just nicely blended into the greens of the background on the sig I'd be the happiest possible person.

Still, just a suggestion, not forcing you to work on any specific way, just hoping you don't use yellow or fuchsia because I hate...

どうもありがとうございます。 :Heart:

aye, just wanted to check if you're active.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

<i></i>